New Here and need advice

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by fluffydarryl, 25 July 2009 Social URL.

1. fluffydarryl

fluffydarryl New Member

i'm looking to start a vlcd and i dont know which one to turn to...i dont know what to do... which ones are there, and what are they called, can someone show me links where to purchase them.. which one is the best..i would like info on the diets, to see which one i want. Thanks!!! and i do excercise alot soo.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Lipotrim 1st time
    Darryl load are given on here, I did Lipotrim and lost a lot of weight, but at the moment im doing Be-Yu which isnt shown on here and its 1st class personally i think its far superior to LT.
    Good luck with what ever you choose
  4. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Diet, what diet?
    what is be-yu and is there a website please?
  5. Sarah_P

Sarah_P Happy to be slim at last

Goal Weight:
    Low Carb
    I can personally say that Exante has changed my life. You can buy online or through a consultant and the products are great!
  6. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Lipotrim 1st time but you maye be better ringing them, they will get back to you if you have to leave a message.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.