New Here and yet not new..

Akra

Hey all, my name is Kate (cue replies oh 'hi kate' lol)
and I'm new to this part of the forum, although not new to the site.
I was most recently on the Lipotrim forum but i found that it wasn't really for me or my budget, unfortunatly, so I've found myself back on a VLCD or the first time in a couple years as it has been the only thing that really worked for me.
I managed to shed around 40lbs last time i did this but since then i've piled it all back on and more due to various cirumstances. One being that thanks to a work accident I've developed Sciatica so much exercise is out the window for me, i also have pcos, which makes losing weight that much more a pain in my-ever-inflating-bum.

Anyway, I guess I'm sorta rusty with vlcds so any tips, hints, advice etc will be gratefully received.

It's just gotten to a point with me where I really need to pull my finger out....of the fridge and do something about my weight which has gotten out of control.
I guess that's why we're all here lol.

Anyway, hello :D

K.xxx

Hi Kate, lol!!

I was on Cambridge up until Sat! Decided to do the rest of my journey by myself and save £40 each week!! I have just posted a very similas thread to yours with lots of questions as I have no idea where to start!! Good luck xxx

Back