New Here and yet not new..

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Akra, 16 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Akra

Akra Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    21st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hey all, my name is Kate (cue replies oh 'hi kate' lol)
    and I'm new to this part of the forum, although not new to the site.
    I was most recently on the Lipotrim forum but i found that it wasn't really for me or my budget, unfortunatly, so I've found myself back on a VLCD or the first time in a couple years as it has been the only thing that really worked for me.
    I managed to shed around 40lbs last time i did this but since then i've piled it all back on and more due to various cirumstances. One being that thanks to a work accident I've developed Sciatica so much exercise is out the window for me, i also have pcos, which makes losing weight that much more a pain in my-ever-inflating-bum.

Anyway, I guess I'm sorta rusty with vlcds so any tips, hints, advice etc will be gratefully received.

It's just gotten to a point with me where I really need to pull my finger out....of the fridge and do something about my weight which has gotten out of control.
    I guess that's why we're all here lol.

Anyway, hello :D

K.xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kyliet

kyliet Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(21.71%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Kate, lol!!

I was on Cambridge up until Sat! Decided to do the rest of my journey by myself and save £40 each week!! I have just posted a very similas thread to yours with lots of questions as I have no idea where to start!! Good luck xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.