New Here, but not to dieting

your more than welcome dragonrose xx

How are things going dragonrose? Hope you've had a good week.
i had a bad weekend, I think I demolished 14 thorntons chocolates, a bar of white chocolate, a caramac, plus a tuna panini and chips over the weekend >.< really need to control my weekend eating habits.
i still managed to lose 2lb this week, though the other half lost 5.5lb, though I must admit he did have a much better week than me :p x

How are things going dragonrose? Hope you've had a good week.
i had a bad weekend, I think I demolished 14 thorntons chocolates, a bar of white chocolate, a caramac, plus a tuna panini and chips over the weekend &gt;.&lt; really need to control my weekend eating habits.
i still managed to lose 2lb this week, though the other half lost 5.5lb, though I must admit he did have a much better week than me :p x

Wow all that lovely chocolate and you still had a loss. Well done you and well done to your other half. I had a good week thanks. Not sure about weight loss because I don't weigh but I stuck to my calories so all should be good :D

wow well done all them treats and 2lb lost i say sometimes we need cheat day was every few months to give us a treat and a boost xx

As far as night time eating I don't think the time of day affects it rather than what you actually eat. The people from the Med are pretty healthy compared to the UK and they eat later in the day than we do. I have lived in both Italy and the USA and in Italy they always ate late in the day they are one of thinnest Europe countries. Whereas I found in the USA they eat early and they are either the highest or near the top of list for obesity levels (having said that portion control there I have found must play a role, portions are huge).

i agree marie

Back