new here, but not to the diet

slimdowndonna

hi everyone!

new to the forum, only found it today and already been on lipotrim for 9 weeks now (10 weeks on tuesday), so far ive lost 4stone 10lb... but still have a way to go, i started at 19stone and goal is 11stone, dont have a time in wich to get to it, it just happens when it happens. not had any food what so ever or cheated in anyway. and so far its worth it! however.... the scales have gone down but unfortunately ive only lost one clothes size which i am gutted about as thought it would have been about 3 by now :confused:

ive been reading through a few posts and everyone seems so supportive, and really nice so think im going to stick around for abit and join in :-D

keep up the good work everyone!

donna xx

Hello and welcome.......well done you on your weight loss so far that is blooming fantastic.... thats fantastic in the time you have been on the diet....keep up the great work.....xx

wow firstly, your weight loss is great you have done so well.... just 4lbs off 5stone in 10 weeks! go donna!! :D

secondly..... welcome to the forum :D hehe

as for going down 1 size, i guess that can be a little frustrating after loosing a fair bit of weight, but have you been checking your inches? they may be falling off you! i never used to measure myself, but ive started to now and when i have a little weight loss it seems that more inches are off, its always a good pick me up! i guess everyones body is different regards how many sizes they go down per stone, it will even out as time goes on and the clothes sizes will soon be going down and you will be in and out of them, into a smaller sizes, befor you know it!

keep up the fantastic work chick x

Hi Donna, well done on such big losses, you must feel fantastic...don't be disheartened by not dropping 3 or more dress sizes, there are lots of threads on here about the inconsistency of sizing and how sizes vary wildly from shop to shop. Anyway I think you have done marvelouslly and keep it up!! x

thankyou for the replys :) yes ive been checking my inches, they are going down so quick espeically from my waist, also now when i wear my bras i dont have the horrid back fat that shows through your tops lol. my trousers are really baggy on the thighs and bum, but on my hips there not that loose! the weight seems to be right at home there and not wanting to shift grrrr lol so still in a 24 bottom wise, tops wise though ive gone from 24 to a 18 but i think thats because all the inches from my waist that ive lost, hopefully the trousers will catch up asap :) x

youve lost 3 whole sizes top wise though! that really is great, weight seems to take forever to come off the hips so i think! it is for me to... dont seem to be shifting anywhere quick, but it will :)

as for back fat lol that made me laugh, i can relate to that, mines slowly going now woo hoo x

I personally think fat from the hips, bum area is the last to go, in my case its true anyway. On the positive side of that though, doctors say its the fat we carry around our bums and hips thats less harmful than the fat we carry around our middles,back etc because our organs aren't surrounded by lots of fat. So thats positive! My bum isn't moving either now and my arms are still eugh but I am hopeful that in another few weeks they'll be more in proportion. Good luck hun! x

Welcome donna and a big congrats on your weight loss. WOW...i hope i could lose that much in the same amount of time.
I also have lost alot more inches off the top half of my body. Hopefully the rest will catch up at some point.
xxx

Amazing losses- inspirational!!
Very well done hun- keep it up!

x

welcome hun!!!

first off well done on ur AMAZING loss so far. :D:eek::D

this place is fab hun so dnt b a stranger. :)

good luck on ur journey, u sound positive which is wots needed 4 this diet. :D

Hey hun - welcome to the forum - everyone on here has their own goals and approaches to this diet but we're all in it together. I, too, am one of the ones on here with an intended large weight loss so I'm with you all the way! Good luck with your weight loss journey and fantastically well done on your weight loss so far xxx

Back