New here, may need help!

Thanks, Its a sort of interim goal really. If, sorry when I get there I may want to lose another half stone or so, have to wait till I get there and see how I feel. Hubby doesnt want me to lose much more or 'I'll lose my skwidgy bum' his words not mine, hence my name! BTW, my real name is Tina xx

CONGRATULATIONS! Is this your first sproglet? I have been blessed with two munchkins, not so small now though! a son who will be 13 in december and an 8 year old daughter, going on 18! Makes me feel old:cry:

i really want a sproglet. damn hormones. only a few months to wait until i can get trying after the wedding.

although a lot of people start trying beforehand don't they? as it can take some time. what do you chaps reckon?

abz xx

CONGRATULATIONS! Is this your first sproglet? I have been blessed with two munchkins, not so small now though! a son who will be 13 in december and an 8 year old daughter, going on 18! Makes me feel old:cry:

aww thank you hun, i have a nearly four year old. she just started playschool a couple of weeks ago but think she has settled in now! cant wait for babs to get here am due the 5th june :) at least your two understand you, my wee one is very cheeky only yesterday the remote ended up in the fish tank!!

i really want a sproglet. damn hormones. only a few months to wait until i can get trying after the wedding.

although a lot of people start trying beforehand don't they? as it can take some time. what do you chaps reckon?

abz xx

abz hun you know my thoughts get trying before the wedding, shir even if you do get preg it wont be noticable :) :hug99:

abz, I'd say go for it, conceiving can take ages. Me and husband have been trying for 3 years, have gone down the IVF route but because I have my two from my first marriage the NHS wont stump up. Still enjoying trying though! ;):whistle:

am thinking of starting trying about 3 months before... just in case i do get preggers instantly. if i tried now knowing my luck i'd be nine months gone at my wedding and would end up in labour half way down the ruddy aisle... but i figured if i was three months gone at most then it wouldn't be showing :) sound about right? i only have my best mate to go on and i think she was really lucky with things like that!!

abz xx

Back