New here need info about the CD

bebe

Hi everyone I am new here, I am in between minds about whether to start the CD and I wondered how healthy it is and how much it is? Is it a monthly fee you pay? Thanks x

Hi There Bebe - first of all welcome! Minimins is a great place to be!

The CD is great, it contains all the stuff that your body needs to survive just with a much lower calorie level than regular food. And its must be healthier than being over weight! You will find that with all the water that you are drinking and the fact that your body is getting all the vitatmins and minerals that you need you will look great too. it does wonders for my skin!

The price varies and I think that CD has reccomended retail prices but the CDC can charge what they like. Also it depends on your sex and height too. You can pay weekly I just pay when I go and get weighed and my packs.

If I was you I would go on the Cambridge website and find a counsellor and give them a call, they will be able to chat about it in more depth.

Good Luck!

its 100% healthy!i love it. i pay £34.65 a week and go every week. i think u can decide how much u go to be honest. cuple of girls i no go every 2 weeks

good luck let us no the decision xxxxxx

It's a great diet if you stick to it, and once you are in ketosis (look at the stickies at the top of the forum) you don't feel hungry and you use up your stored fats.

If there are a few cdc's in your area give each of them a call, see who you connect with. I'm sure they're all lovely. Also, ask them how much they charge per pack, there are REGULAR SHAKES AND SOUPS, CD BARS & TETRA PACKS. There is a price list on one of the stickies, as already mentioned the cdc can charge over the RRP, so if you do your home work you may find that one is cheaper than the other. The cd bars and tetra packs (ready made shakes) are more expensive than the reg powder shakes and soups. The tetra packs are by far the tastiest (in my opinion).

Good luck and welcome to minimins.

xx sj xx

Back