New here - think this might be my new home :-)

Discussion in 'Healthy Eating Forum' started by Debbie1986, 20 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Debbie1986

Debbie1986 New Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating/low calorie
    Hi All,
    I'm Debbie, 24 (nearly 25!) and I'm a stay at home mum to a 21 month called William. I have a LOT of weight to lose. A few years back I successfully lost 80lbs but then along came baby and I gained it all back plus some more for good luck apparently. Thinking back on my last attempt, which I did by counting calories, yes I lost weight but there wasn't much healthy about it. I just focused on keeping the calories low and not the quality of the food I was eating.
    Lately I've spent a lot of time looking at healthy living blogs online and I think I'm ready to give this a go :) This time I'll be focussing on good quality, nutritious, home cooked foods (I'm jut learning to cook and having fun experimenting!) I'll also be keeping an eye on my calories to make sure I'm not over eating.
    Looking forward to getting to know you all on here! :newbie:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MaisieMoodle

MaisieMoodle Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.68%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating.
    Hi Debbie :)

There's plenty of us here following the "eating better" approach to weight loss, so you're in good company!

You sound really motivated, which is half the battle. Good luck and look forward to hearing about your losses :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.