New here with some advice for others :0)

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by YumyMumy, 22 September 2010 Social URL.

1. YumyMumy

YumyMumy Crawling to the finish!

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi there!! Im new to CC. I havnt done this since I was 15 but I think I really need to do a regular diet as opposed to all the other crazy ones ive been trying!! Im on day 2 of CC only because I found a brilliant app on the IPHONE. If anyone has one, download MyFitnessPal! I love it. It has a database which tracks all calories of absolutly loads of food, if its not there you can store it for next time. It calculates exercise, and you can put targets in etc and it will tell you how many calories you have used/have left to use in the day :0) keeps a history aswell so its perfect if you wanna look back at good weeks! Its keeping me so motivated! I have 1200 cals a day, and I have been bumped my metabolism up with quite abit of walking :0) My target is 2lbs per week!! wish me luck!! :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jellyzz

Jellyzz Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.09%)
    Diet:
    low calorie healthy eating
    Hi thats good to know was thinking of getting an Iphone with my next upgrade soon. I'm on week 2 of my cc after trying quite a few diets losing and putting on again:sigh2:. I like cc because its easy, nearly everything you eat has the cal values on the pack and finding it easy to keep track... I'm aiming for 1400 per day with excercise because I want to lose 1b per week and hoping to keep it off. but at the moment I can only manage around 1200 and losing 21b per week so far ,, not complaning:clap: anyway best of luck to you let me know if you have any tips....:wavey:

4. happyhippo

happyhippo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    :)I dont have the app on my iphone, but i go on the website and log everything there :)

5. eddiesmum2002

eddiesmum2002 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(24.19%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Have had myfitnesspal a few months now its great & the community support is fab ;-) welcome xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.