New here with some advice for others :0)

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
hi there!! Im new to CC. I havnt done this since I was 15 but I think I really need to do a regular diet as opposed to all the other crazy ones ive been trying!! Im on day 2 of CC only because I found a brilliant app on the IPHONE. If anyone has one, download MyFitnessPal! I love it. It has a database which tracks all calories of absolutly loads of food, if its not there you can store it for next time. It calculates exercise, and you can put targets in etc and it will tell you how many calories you have used/have left to use in the day :0) keeps a history aswell so its perfect if you wanna look back at good weeks! Its keeping me so motivated! I have 1200 cals a day, and I have been bumped my metabolism up with quite abit of walking :0) My target is 2lbs per week!! wish me luck!! :p

Hi thats good to know was thinking of getting an Iphone with my next upgrade soon. I'm on week 2 of my cc after trying quite a few diets losing and putting on again:sigh2:. I like cc because its easy, nearly everything you eat has the cal values on the pack and finding it easy to keep track... I'm aiming for 1400 per day with excercise because I want to lose 1b per week and hoping to keep it off. but at the moment I can only manage around 1200 and losing 21b per week so far ,, not complaning:clap: anyway best of luck to you let me know if you have any tips....:wavey:

Have had myfitnesspal a few months now its great & the community support is fab ;-) welcome xx

Back