New here

hellybobs

Hi All!!

I have been doing SW since mid jan and have so far lost 3 stone. I have been lurking on here but never posted.

I have hit a wall, and for the past 2 months have been losing and gaining the same 1/2 pound. Last night I gained 1 lb for the first and last time.

Please can anyone give me any hints or tips to get past this wall and start again?

Thanks

Shake it up, baby! Do you have a regular SW routine? Do something completely different. The plan is so versatile and sometimes the same old weetabix for breakfast and cheese on toast for supper with jacket potato lunch gets your body stuck in a rut.

Experiment with free and have some extra superfree foods, look in the recipes section and try something you never did before, it may give your body a kickstart.

Also drinking some extra water might help and upping Body Magic a little bit.

Let us know how you get on xxx

Totally agree with Vixxster....shake it all up!

My top tips (try one or two or all!):
  • Vary your B choices - have at least 7 different ones
  • Have at least 2lt water a day (incl squash)
  • Try upping your red days - on the weeks I do all red I tend to have good losses
  • Throw in a couple of Success Express days or EE days but use 2/3 plate as superfree and 1/3 with green/red free foods
  • Eat as much superfree and speed foods as you can. Instead of the banana, have a grapefruit or some raspberries
  • Measure your HEX As and Bs everyday - no guessing!
  • And believe it or not, vary your syns! Yep, our bodies can get stuck in a rut even if we're having the same syns day in and day out.
And most of all - PERSEVERE! The plan does not stop working. We just have to sometimes go that extra mile and give it that extra push to get over these humps.

You will start losing again - just keep at it and don't lose faith!

xx

Good advice above, welcome to the forum and well done with your weight loss so far.

Thank you so much for the boost - just what I needed! Have just eaten my SW quiche that I made last night - I forgot how gorgeous free food is!

Back