New here

Keira

Hi all.
Thought it time I added myself here. I was expecting twins until Monday when I had my scan there was sadly only one heartbeat. So sad and happy at the same time. Because of my current weight the dietician has given me a diet to have whilst pregnant so that I don't gain too much. My xenical has been stopped as well.

Welcome and congratulations! So sorry to hear of your loss, hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly. Lots of luck with your diet whilst pregnant and well done on your loss so far!
When's your due date and is this your first baby?

Welcome to the board and hope the rest of the pg runs smoothly!

Out of curiosity, what does the diet you have been given entail? I am attempting (and failing miserably, as you will see if you read my diary) to follow Slimming World but it would be great to compare notes!

so sorry to hear of your loss honey. welcome to the preggers bit :) loads of love and luck for the rest of your pregnancy :)

i too am interested in the diet you've been given. i feel like a hippopotamus!!

abz xx

Hi and welcome
Sorry to read of the loss of your twin baby. ((hugs)) bitter sweet scan for sure. I hope it's plain sailing now for you, but know that your lost baby will forever be in your thoughts.

I managed to maintain my weight with my eldest daughter (strict with my eating) till the last month and then it all went when I gave birth. so it can be done ((hugs)) but won't be easy as cravings etc are a killer sometimes. I was awful this time around and am now left 2 stone 'up' so be good and you won't be kicking yourself like I am! ;)

Back