New here

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by Keira, 14 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Keira

Keira Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(15.61%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Hi all.
    Thought it time I added myself here. I was expecting twins until Monday when I had my scan there was sadly only one heartbeat. So sad and happy at the same time. Because of my current weight the dietician has given me a diet to have whilst pregnant so that I don't gain too much. My xenical has been stopped as well.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fatfighter

fatfighter wannabe yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(17.94%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Welcome and congratulations! So sorry to hear of your loss, hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly. Lots of luck with your diet whilst pregnant and well done on your loss so far!
    When's your due date and is this your first baby?

4. Emma75

Emma75 Full Member

Start Weight:
    85kg
    Current Weight:
    84kg
    Goal Weight:
    70kg
    Lost(%):
    1kg(1.17%)
    Diet:
    Eat less, exercise more
    Welcome to the board and hope the rest of the pg runs smoothly!

Out of curiosity, what does the diet you have been given entail? I am attempting (and failing miserably, as you will see if you read my diary) to follow Slimming World but it would be great to compare notes!

5. abz

abz Gold Member

so sorry to hear of your loss honey. welcome to the preggers bit :) loads of love and luck for the rest of your pregnancy :)

i too am interested in the diet you've been given. i feel like a hippopotamus!!

abz xx

6. minime

minime Gold Member

Hey there

Just popped in to say welcome to the forum. Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well after your sad loss.

7. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi and welcome
    Sorry to read of the loss of your twin baby. ((hugs)) bitter sweet scan for sure. I hope it's plain sailing now for you, but know that your lost baby will forever be in your thoughts.

I managed to maintain my weight with my eldest daughter (strict with my eating) till the last month and then it all went when I gave birth. so it can be done ((hugs)) but won't be easy as cravings etc are a killer sometimes. I was awful this time around and am now left 2 stone 'up' so be good and you won't be kicking yourself like I am! ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.