New Here

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by pammyd, 13 October 2010 Social URL.

1. pammyd

pammyd Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    :wave_cry:morning,

I'm new to this part of minimins... have been a SW'er for a while but need to come home to WW. Haven't been to this forum so am hoping for a warm welcome have brought pressies :flowers:. Anyway, today and tomorrow I', gonna spend going through my freezer & cupboards (nothing in the fridge) to point up all my food in there with the aid of my faithful calculator. Just wondered, any advice on low point snacks, crisps, choccies, midnight feast (she asks hopefully) sort of things? I'll be on 20 points a day and always used to find I got peckish around 8-9pm so ideas for then would be fab :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Riotgrrrrl

Riotgrrrrl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Hey chick good luck with your weight loss. We're a friendly bunch over here :) ooh and for snacks, sugar free jelly!! Yum! And defo get yourself some pink n whites xx

4. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    Hi and Welcome!!!!! :D

8-9pm snack....well last night i had a hot chocolate, 1 slice of toast with butter, yes butter and a WW almond slice. All within points although i have 21:D

Thats thanks to free soup or low point soup at dinner :D cant go wrong with it now the weathers cold!

5. Laura_b_05

Laura_b_05 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(33.07%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Yeh i agree sugar free jelly is the way to go :D i looove the raspberry one, i always have some ready in the fridge just in case! Also with the pink and whites...put them in the oven for a few minutes...the wafer gets crispier and the mallow goes all gooey...and just for half a point mmmmmmmmm lol it works with the jam ones too

yummmmmmmmm lol x

6. kazza1980

kazza1980 Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.45%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    sugar free jelly is definately the way forward!! made with diet fizzy lemonade is also lovely. good luck with your journey xxx

7. pammyd

pammyd Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    :D thanks everyone, am gonna pop to the shops for pink & whites, sf jelly & lemonade (I assume you use the lemonade at the "add cold water to ??? level" stage). Am currently going through all my cupboards and freezer and pointing EVERYTHING up :eek:. Have set my start date for this Monday (so have to get all the [email protected] out my then) so will post my start weight then.

8. size102b

size102b Banned

Hello welcome to this part on minis, you haven't too much to go so near Christmas you should be nearly there :) well done on preparing your kitchen before xx

9. Hazykay

Hazykay Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.5lb(17.29%)
    Diet:
    WW
    My "chocolate fix" is an options hot choc drink 0.5 pt with 6 sugar free marshmallows on top 0.5.
    Asda good for you choc mousse, M & S count on us choc mousse, Tesco healthy living choc mousse are all 1.5 a pot, but Cadburys light is 1 pt a pot.
    Alpen light bars 1 pt, curly wurly 2.5, cadburys fudge is 2 pts.
    Flumps 0.5, Solero ice lollies 1.5 and Mini milk ice lollies are good too at 0.5 pts.
    Ainsley Harriots sweet & sour soups are 0.5 for 2 sachets. There are other flavours too which are 0.5 pt but not sure which ones. Melba toast is a point for a pack (contains 4 slices) nice with 30g extra light philly 0.5pt.
    If I think of anything else, I'll post it later on

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.