New here :)

Lydz

Hi, i'm almost 23 and i'm from manchester :D
i'm a mum to a gorgeous 8 month old little girl and i gained quite a bit of weight in pregnancy although i've struggled with my weight all my life.
i'm not following any particular diet, i'm just trying to change my eating habits, eat less and get more exercise. so far so good.
anyway, hi everybody :)

Hey. I'm new here also. I thought I'd join the forum as I'm fed up with my current weight and have only been able to shift 10lbs and then gain it back over the last year. I miss the slim me :-( Thought if I join at least I'll have some support as I'm keen to get it off for good now.

hi i joind 3 days ago, i have bin on xanical tablets and they seem to work, i have to watch i dont eat to much fat but seem to be loosing weight already

hi there and :welcome: to the forums! Everyone on here is really friendly and there is loads of support and advice available.

Good luck on your weight loss journey

Hey everyone! Good to hear from you all. Week 1 over 9lbs down! So much easier than I thought it would be although I did cheat yesterday by drinking and eating some carbs. But haven't gained anything back luckily.
hi there and :welcome: to the forums! Everyone on here is really friendly and there is loads of support and advice available.

Good luck on your weight loss journey

hey sharkbait! Congrats on your amazing weightloss! You must be so proud of yourself. I hope I do as well as you.

Lydz how have you been getting on. And fattytj What exactly is xenical? Is it like Alli? Have you had to chang your diet at all to lose weight on them?

Welcome!!! I'm new too, although have joined slimming world!!! Good luck!!

I'm also curious about the tablets fattytj!! Xxx

Back