New here

and

Silver Member
Hi I'm new here (but not to LT).

I started Lipotrim last Saturday (not yesterday) and lost 7lbs in my first week which was amazing.

This is actually my 4-5 time on lipotrim so I'm not new to it (never lost that much in the first week though!)

The first time I did LT (about 2.5 years ago) I only managed it for 5 weeks but lost about a stone and a half - never put that back on either.

The next couple of times I only managed to stick it for 3-4 weeks.

My weight has fluctuated a little in the mean time.

I've currently started again as i've been living abroad and have put on 10lbs in the last year. I was still almost 2 stones lighter than when I very first started LT.

Oh yeah, I'm 5'5" and started (2.5 yrs ago) at 13st12 (I think - I know it was just under 14st)

Last Thurs (After 5 days on LT) I weighed in at 11st10.

I really would love to be 10st something again... 9st something is a dream ( but not one I'm realistically expecting to hit.)

Anyway - hi.

:D

Hello and! How are you?

How're you finding it so far? I've been on it for 10 days now and it's finally becoming routine-ish to have a shake/soup instead of eat.

Remember to drink plenty of water and the best tip I can give.. Take it one day at a time. If you want to slip, remind yourself of your end goal. If you do slip, start afresh but just don't give up.

Good luck to you hun! :) x

Hi And
Welcome i myself have set goals all you can do is take one day at a time believe in yourself and try, if you slip up take it as a learning curve and try again. Other than that i think the advice Daretodream has given you is good.

Goodluck on your journey xx

Hi all. I am new to LT and am just coming to the end of day 3. I am determined but it is really hard isnt it? I just hope i have a good weight loss in week one to spur me on.. Good luck everyone x

Ooo! Someone else from Lancs!

I'm thinking of getting weighed tomorrow as Tues is a convinent day for me but I'm scared I've not lost anything in last 5 days. I feel bloated!

Thanks for the messages. :)

I'm day 7 and keep thinking of food tonight my mouths watering arghhhh ! I find it's best just to go to bed to resist the temptation !
Yes one day at a time it has to be . X

Back