New here :-)

JanieJane84

Hi all,

Im Jane, wife to Tris and mum to Joe. I've always had a weight issue but decided to take some serious action in November. Partly down to wanting to feel better about myself but also not being able to run around after a toddler makes things interesting!

I've got a very long way to go but am hoping to stick with it and get skinny and healthy.

Im following extra easy on slimming world and having great fun trying New foods and discovering old ones again!

Nice to 'meet' you all xx

Hi there and welcome!

Well done on your weight loss so far, from your stats it looks like you've lost nearly two stone, excellent! Keep up the good work :)

Thanks ladies!

Its going well so far, lost 4lbs this week and got my 2st award and my Club 10!

Still a long way to go but at least its going the right way!

Oh wow that is great! You are doing so well, bet you are really pleased with the results :)

Oh wow that is great! You are doing so well, bet you are really pleased with the results :)

I love seeing the numbers dropping but don't feel I can see a differnence in clothes etc as yet. Everyone else says they can tho!

JanieJane84 said:
I love seeing the numbers dropping but don't feel I can see a differnence in clothes etc as yet. Everyone else says they can tho!

I have lost 2.5 stones and now at 12st 2.5 I still haven't dropped a dress size, maybe measure yourself? It will be the last to go round my stomach and that's prob why for me.

Welcome to the forum :)

I have lost 2.5 stones and now at 12st 2.5 I still haven't dropped a dress size, maybe measure yourself? It will be the last to go round my stomach and that's prob why for me.

Welcome to the forum :)

I wish I had measured myself when I started by may well have to do it now so I can see future losses.

Thank you! Its nice to have a place to chat xx

Last time I lost a lot of weight I didn't notice the results everyone else did which felt soul destroying but when I started to notice clothes felt looser etc it felt amazing! Don't give us you will see fantastic results soon! Good luck x

Thanks Donna. My oh notices the most difference and makes me look in the mirror so he can show me where he can see it and can also cuddle me better so i no its going (that and the certs obv).

Roll on loose clothes woo!!

Back