New here

Patchninja

hello, Everyone.
I've just joined you all. I live in France and joined WW 3 weeks ago tomorrow. I need all the help and encouragement I can get!:sigh:
You all seem like a really kind and friendly bunch of people so I hope to get some inspiration and in time, give some back.

Welcome to minimins Patchninja.

How are you finding WW?

Welcome Patch...I'm fairly new here too...:)

Good Luck for your weight loss journey! ;)

debs xx

Thank you for the warm welcome. So far, I'm finding the WW diet really easy to follow. I'll have to find another WW follower on this forum - the lady who hosts the meetings tells me that it's not quite the same over here as in GB so I'd be interested to know what the differences are.
If you like your fruit and veg, then WW is easy enough, I think. If you crave pizza, then that's another thing.
I get the third weighing tomorrow so I may have another opinion if I haven't lost anything :8855:

Hiya hunny and welcome to the forum, well its defintely a good place to start to get all the motivation tips that ya need. Gud luck with your weigh ins. There is a forum on here for ww and the guyz there are very friendly and would gladly answer all your questions for ya!! Maybe ya could buddy up with someone who is on the same programme as yourself? Anyways looking forward to seeing your results over the next couple of weeks, take care

Hi and :welcome: to Minimins. Good luck with your weight loss journey :) xxx

Welcome to minimins!
Have a look on the WW forum, u will find sum useful information over there. And yeah! Get yourself the weight loss tricker to keep u motivated.
Good luck
xx

Thank you! I've found the WW part and think I'll be there a lot:jelous:

Welcome Patchninja to MiniMins:welcome:

To put your weight tracker into your signature you go to User CP, click on edit signature and you paste the bb code from the ticker factory site into the box.

If you look on this link below it will show you how.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

If you need any help please ask.

Love Mini xxx

Back