new house + new business = new FAT!

beckyblue

Silver Member
Help me please! I'm moving into a new pub this weekend. I'm stressed and can't stop eating rubbish! Its conveinience food and even though I try to make better choices by having brown bread, boiled rice from chinese etc...I'm going over my syns everyday, I know I am but don't know how many! I can't cook and am so busy. Just needed to get it all out in the open coz I'm feeling so bad!

Ok - one supermarket trip. Buy a slow cooker, some bags of prepared casserole veg (£1 in Asda) and some stewing meat (Asda have some for £2 a pack at the moment). It takes minutes to chuck it in at breakfast time with a cup of water, an Oxo, and herbs / spices to taste, and then you have a lovely healthy casserole waiting for you at the end of your busy day.

I don't use much convenience food, but know there are lots of good threads on here with the low syn ones.

The most convenient snack is fruit - fill up on it.

Moving is always stressful, but moving pub!!! Don't envy you at all. Try to make getting the kitchen sorted high priority. (Hope its been left in an okay state). That way you can get a SW friendly online shop done and get back on track asap.

x

Back