new house + new business = new FAT!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by beckyblue, 20 August 2011 Social URL.

1. beckyblue

beckyblue Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11.5lb(20.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Help me please! I'm moving into a new pub this weekend. I'm stressed and can't stop eating rubbish! Its conveinience food and even though I try to make better choices by having brown bread, boiled rice from chinese etc...I'm going over my syns everyday, I know I am but don't know how many! I can't cook and am so busy. Just needed to get it all out in the open coz I'm feeling so bad!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lucky7

Lucky7 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ok - one supermarket trip. Buy a slow cooker, some bags of prepared casserole veg (£1 in Asda) and some stewing meat (Asda have some for £2 a pack at the moment). It takes minutes to chuck it in at breakfast time with a cup of water, an Oxo, and herbs / spices to taste, and then you have a lovely healthy casserole waiting for you at the end of your busy day.

I don't use much convenience food, but know there are lots of good threads on here with the low syn ones.

The most convenient snack is fruit - fill up on it.

Moving is always stressful, but moving pub!!! Don't envy you at all. Try to make getting the kitchen sorted high priority. (Hope its been left in an okay state). That way you can get a SW friendly online shop done and get back on track asap.

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.