New in the game:)

small-to-be

mind over body
Hello,

I am new weight-demolisher here :8855:

My name is Angelina, I'm a 22 yrs old student from Nottingham and like u guys trying to loose weight!

I am currently 145 lbs 5.6 foot tall and my goal weight is 115 lbs.

It's the first time I'm using forums and I hope it will help me to motivate this time as reading through all the successful stories it looks much easier in a group support:)
And I believe I can use my experience to help you out at my best!

Went through sooo many diets such as atkinson, cabbage soup diet, 1000kcal diet, starvation, pills, powders, herbs, protein cocktails I could go on and on and on and bore you till death LOL. And one thing I learned through all this hard time I had gaining all the weight back is that there is no miraculous easy meal plan that works for few weeks and keeps the results for permanent. Just determination, systematicity and patience, healthy eating plan and exercise that's it!:)

I was never slim as a kid, always carrying this extra stone or two and there were periods when I actually lost them but it never lasted long - I admit - it was my fault LOL Many people say I am not fat, but achieving a nice lean toned body will give me more confidence for sure!

So now is the time when I have decided to ditch sweeties, pizza and start exercise regularly:) yeay!! (can't believe I admitted it in public:D)

To achieve this I've set up a weight loss diary, where I record my daily calories consumption and sports plus measurements and weight checked on a weekly basis:)

Deadline: 15th February
Goal: 115 lbs
We'll see how it goes!

Sending much love and good luck shedding these pounds!:)
Mwuah!

PS: If u could post reply summarising quickly what to do to set up ur profile would be much help, so I can upload sum shameful photos as an evidence for a future change:) Thanx in advance!!

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

Members can post weight loss ticker link into your signature on joining.

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

Hello Irene,
Thanx for your message. how do I get the weight loss tricker?
x

Welcome to minimins. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Well done on your 2lbs lost so far

Welcome to Minimins :)

ThanXxx

Wow,
Thanx, I really love this forum.
It so nice to have a support in such weight loss champions like you!! I'm really happy for you, looking at your record I believe in power of will.
Gud luck and take care:)

LOL

Hi Angelina and welcome to minimins.

Just made me laugh though when I noticed that your starting bmi is lower than my goal bmi!!! I guess we all know our bodies though...

LRO x

Haha yeah it is indeed. I'm having a lil target here comparing to some but as it's actually harder to stick to it, bearing in mind, that it should be easy lol
What I'm fighting here is a ghetto bum, love-handles and nutcracker thighs;) And that's a hard work, as these areas are nearly impossible to target. Oh well, I;m not gonna give up!
Good luck to you too and hey, well done so far!:p
xx

all the best hun with your weight loss journey, looking forward to hearing your progress, take care

sorry Irene, I am a bit thick....I don't understand this message, do I have to join a particular group to get all the things you mentioned. If so which ones?

i was wondering why i couldn't add things to my profile like statistics etc.

HELP!!

Hiya Angelina! :wavey:
Welcome to minimins!! Good luck with your weight loss journey :)
When you have done 50 or more posts you will be able to do more (i think this is right??) You will then be able to send private messages etc.
Hope this helps! ;)
Xxx Lizzie xxX

Hi Angelina and :welcome: to Minimins. Start posting hun - once you're up to 50 posts you'll be able to upload your pics etc. In the meantime go to Weight Loss - Diet Ticker - create your own ticker - you should have enough space for one of these now :D Good luck on your weight loss journey. xxx

sorry Irene, I am a bit thick....I don't understand this message, do I have to join a particular group to get all the things you mentioned. If so which ones?

i was wondering why i couldn't add things to my profile like statistics etc.

HELP!!

Hey Danzlilsista

I had problems editing my details last night too. I think it is just time this busy server takes to finally 'digest' you as a new member (thinking about food here lol). U should be able to put statistics and signature etc. now. U don;t need to join any groups, as from what other helpful galls wrote me on forum, after you exceed 50 posts, u will be able to tune your website with sum stickers-trickers lol
Good luck 2 ya
(I'm going to have a dinner, HUNGRYYYYYY:cry:) haha

Hi Angelina and :welcome: to Minimins. Start posting hun - once you're up to 50 posts you'll be able to upload your pics etc. In the meantime go to Weight Loss - Diet Ticker - create your own ticker - you should have enough space for one of these now :D Good luck on your weight loss journey. xxx

Oh thanx!
I will keep posting them:) Cherio!

Hey miss_unknown
Glad for your progress:) You're already lost 14.5 lbs! Nice to see doing well, as it inspires me to work harder. I actually think of setting up the blog for 'guitar' (I hate the term pear) shaped ladies, givin details of my diet and exercises that help to change the shape from bumness to proportional lol Will keep you updated:p
Muah!

Back