New(ish) to Slimming world

charliew

Have been doing slimming world for about 6 weeks now and have really struggled to get motivated. Hence I have only lost 5 1/2lb. Since coming on here at the beginning of the week I have copied off a load of recipies and am doing a menu plan for the week. I so hope WI next Tue is a bit better.

Basically what I am trying to say in a waffling kind of way is.....thanks everyone. The recipies are to die for and am hoping that the inspiration I am getting from your stories and threads will help give me a kick up my rather obese backside and get me motivated to lose this weight.

Charlie xx

Hi Charlie,

I'm heading back to slimming world this afternoon for the first time in 7 months - i'm scared and apprehensive and excited all at the same time. Am looking forward to getting back into good eating habits (2 five packs of toffee crisps in one sitting is sooo not a good idea. I blame Asda for having them on offer!:eek:)

What's your favorite recipie? I'm a sucker for fried egg butties so think i need to kick that habit pronto...

Just had hash browns and fried egg for lunch tee hee

I love the bombay bhajies with a veggie curry and adore the stuffed chicken. In fact my husband loves them too and he is a fussy wotsit at times lol

oo how do u make hash browns?? xx

There is a lovely hash brown recipe in the recipe section with fab pics that I keep meaning to make so have a look there

Back