New Job and boss - advice please!!

Funky_Munky

Put the kettle on
Firstly I havent posted on here for a while but I have been lurking. Im not really in a position where I feel comfortable enough to talk to anyone in my real life about this just yet so would appreciate any thoughts anyone can offer and I hope no one minds my posting on here.

Two weeks ago my job changed and was merged with another department. I jave had to move to a new office with new people and a new boss. I was in my job six years before so I knew it and the people inside out. As part of the new job I am responsible for training people in parts of the role which has been bloody hard work. I find most of the people in the office I can speak to ok apart from my boss.

This is ridiculous but the reason why is Im really attracted to him!! Like to the point where I actually get all tongue tied like a nervous teenager when I ty to talk to him!!! I am married as is he and I have absolutely no intention of purauing him in that way. But how can I speak to him. I have to talk to him about training etc these people and I just get ao nervous I can not tall to him!!!!

To be honest I have no advice, but do feel for you, and didnt want to read and run. Perhaps it's just a phase and it will pass? you said you were married, are things good at home?

sorry for not being much help

Back