New Job

Hezz123

Starting a new job this evening, soooo nervous :( Its only part time but will do me until I find a good full time job :)
Wish me luck! I hate that new job feeling, im so scared!!!

aww thanks - its just a data entry job but yknow that feeling you get - will people like me, will i be able to do the job properly blah blah blah :sigh:

Good luck - you'll do just great!!!!

xxx

Good luck. Try and enjoy it. The first few weeks of a new job are my favourite. Your to-do list is clear, there is lots to learn, new people to meet and if anything goes wrong you can say "oh I'm sorry I'm new here". x

Good luck hun, I know how you feel but remember that everyone there was the new girl too once xx

and the good thing is, iv lost 17lbs so my confidence is getting better all the time too yaaay wont feel so much like the fat kid in class :D:D:D
thanks everyone xx

Good luck :)
I'm sure you'll do just fine :)
And even better to be feeling good because of the 17lbs before you walk through the door :)
x

thanks for the support everyone. thats me off to get the train now..eeek. will let you all know how i get on! xx

Well that wasnt so bad! Didnt do any work tonight, just got shown around, signed contracts etc, everyine was really nice though! Yay! And we got let home half an hour early frm training yaaay!

Well done on getting through the first day. I hope day 2 goes as well. I'd better head to work myself :( At least it's a short week! x

I have ANOTHER new job!! The last one was only part time to tide me over but I started a job yesterday on a hospital for the NHS doing Admin and i loooove it!!! yaaaay! finally getting back on track!! although it means im not doing as much exercise now - although it as 15 mins to work from the train, and 15 mins back, thats good i suppose???:confused:

Back