New Journey!

Start weight: 14st 1lb
Week 1: 13st 8lb = -7lbs
Week 2: 13st 1lb = -7lbs
Week 3: 12st 11lb = -4lbs

Total loss so far: 1st 4lbs :)

Not quite as good a loss this week as previously but I'll take -4lb any day :p Things are getting so much better already, I feel great! I've had to start wearing belts and I've gone from not needing them at all to needing them on the second hole, I was really shocked when I put on my casual belt that had a self-made hole in it and the buckle went straight past it and past the next one too :D My confidence is growing hugely already, I'm loving who I'm becoming and it's all thanks to lipotrim.

The past week was a little harder than week 2 for some reason, I found myself a couple of times feeling really down while at home...not sure if that's related to lipotrim or not but anyway it was only a couple of times. As it gets closer to christmas things are getting harder, chocolates are appearing at work (and of course they decide to put the entire box RIGHT NEXT TO ME), the lunch menus have turned into "the 12 meals of christmas" which are all sorts of turkey goodness that I can smell from my desk. This Friday will be a challenge, I haven't really been out socially since I started this, but on Friday the whole company is going to an event of alcohol (open bar), some seriously tasty sounding food, fun and games etc followed by dinner later and a night on the town. That's going to be interesting. If I can make it though that...and make it though sitting watching my family eat christmas dinner...then I can make it through anything.

I've been 100% so far, not a single cheat. Yesterday I walked past food shop after food shop in town and it felt like they were all calling out to me lol, pasties, mcdonalds, subway, hotdogs, burgers, pizza, chip shops...I was almost drooling as I walked but I just got myself a bottle of water and made it! Proudest moment so far :p

Bring on week 4.

You're doing great Sida and your weightloss shows that.

Christmas is always tough, it's strange how we think we deserve/crave foods at certain times in the year. I know what you mean about work too, chocolates ALWAYS seem to find their way on to my desk!!

Good luck with your Family Meal, having got this far I'm sure you will be fine :)

Thanks Sag. I had the work event yesterday and I made it! When they let us out for lunch, the other room was filled with food that smelt oh so good, it was just a giant buffet with like 3 huge tables full of food *drool*. I resisted it all while everyone else was eating all this stuff. I was pretty hungry because I usually have my first shake at like 1pm but I had to have it at 7am due to being out all day so it had been a while by this point. Later when they opened the free bar and everyone was drinking their beers/cokes/wines/spirits I sat with my glass of water. I decided to skip the dinner and night out in town afterwards though, this was hard enough already and I don't think I'd have actually enjoyed the evening because all that would be on my mind is food and alcohol.

Well done Sida, it's days like that which test your commitment skin my opinion so you've done really well!!

Week 4: 12st 9lb = -2lbs

Total loss so far: 1st 6lbs :)

Only 2 lbs lost this week which is pretty disappointing, either way a loss is a loss and today marks 1 month :)

Week 5: 12st 4lb = -5lbs

Total loss so far: 1st 11lbs :)

I'm now convinced I can handle anything. On Christmas day I helped my family prepare the dinner and later sat and watched them eat it all while I had my soup and water. Later when the rest of the family came around, a buffet was prepared with samosas, crisps, nuts, cheese & biscuits, cakes, everything. Oh god did I want some, but I didn't touch a single thing. There were so many thoughts of "maybe I could just stop now and continue after Christmas" but I fought them all off. I'm extremely proud of myself and I know that if I didn't fail yesterday then nothing in the next couple of months can make me fail.

I did make one little mistake, just by habit of being back at home my mom made me a cup of tea with milk as soon as I got back and I just accepted it from her and drank it, it didn't even cross my mind that it might have milk in etc because I was pleased to see my family. I realised after I finished it what I'd done and I hope it won't cause any problems with ketosis. If it does I'm not going to beat myself up over it, it was a genuine accident and it could have been a lot worse.

They were all really shocked and pleased with how much weight I've lost which felt really great, I even had to give them back some of the clothes they got me for Christmas because they were too big as they'd bought them for my previous size! :)

Week 6: 11st 13lb = -5 lbs

Total loss so far: 2st 2lbs :)

Well done Sida, you are doing amazing!

Going through Christmas is a real show of character, yo should be extremely proud!

Week 7: 11st 11lb = -2lbs

Total loss so far: 2st 4lbs :)

Not a great week but last time it was followed by a -5lbs so let's see :p

Well it's not weigh-in time yet, but I've now officially gone from not needing a belt to being on the 5th hole in the belt! Also my ID card got handed in at work on friday after I dropped it by mistake and the woman wasn't sure whether to give it to me because she wasn't convinced the picture was me. That was great haha.

Week 8: 11st 7lb = -4lb

Total loss so far: 2st 8lbs :)

My original goal was 11 stone but after speaking with my pharmacist I've decided I'm aiming for 10 and a half. That puts me 1 stone from my goal and at this point every pound lost is making a huge noticeable difference.

Last edited:
Oh wow! I wasn't able to make it to the pharmacist one week so I didn't get weighed (I had enough product though and no cheating of course) and for some reason I thought I was 11st 3lbs when I last posted. I got weighed monday and was 10st 13lbs which I thought was a 4lb loss in the 2 weeks but turns out it's an 8lb loss! Fantastic :D

Week 10: 10st 13lb = -8lb (2 week period)

Total loss so far: 3st 2lbs :)

I'm now officially under my original target, only half a stone to go! Maybe just a little more to make up for what I'll put on in water weight.

Wow, that's just amazing ... well done!

Wow, that's just amazing ... well done!

Thank you!

I'm now so totally confused about the days and when my week should start and finish. I'm just going to start counting it from today since I last got weighed on a Wednesday even though it used to be on mondays. So...

Week 10: 10st 13lb = -8lb (2 week period)
Week 11: 10st 10lb = -2lb

Total loss so far: 3st 4lbs :)

The end is getting so close! :D

Well I've decided to start maintenance today! It's 1 week and a couple of days earlier than I planned, but my friend just got a job at my place and so he's going to be moving in with me in a couple of weeks. I figure I'd finally finish up and get my couple of weeks of maintenance done for when he comes.

God it's been a long 3 months but I can't wait to get off it now! Last I checked I was 10st 8lb, but I need to do a final weigh in later. Pretty much 3 and a half stone, I'm chuffed :D I might post some before/afters depending on whether I can find the courage to post them lol. I'm so nervous and excited :D

Back