New(kind of) starter!

batlo8

Hi all,

I have decided to start CD tomorrow and I have about 4 stone to lose (I am 14st 5lbs now and want to be 10st 7lbs)

2 years ago I did Lipotrim and lost 2 1/2 stone in 8 weeks, but then I met someone and he turned out to be very mentally abusive and so I turned to my old 'friend' food for comfort, and here I am bigger than I ever was :cry:

Anyway, onward and downward, no use crying over spilt milkshake (see what I did there?! lol)

I have to admit I have half heartedly attempted CD about 3 times in the last 2 years but never done more than a couple of days. However I have finally got rid of the ex (psychologically I mean, we physically split a year ago) and now I am ready to tackle this thing head on.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all, wish me luck! xxx

Good luck Batlo... you sound ready for this. Stick around on Minis, there is lots of amazing support here.

xxx

Thanks Katy, you have done so well! I bet you are so proud of yourself! I am hoping I'll be in your shoes soon, strutting round feeling like a skinny minnie! x

Welcome to minis Batlo and good luck with your journey, it'll be bumpy so hold on tight!!! but the great thing is we're all here to support you and provide the love you need to get you through this so you can do this xxx

All the best to you! xx

Good luck take it one week at a time and set yourself mini goals youve got this site for support so you go for it girl, i had an abusive ex who made me hate my body/looks (i was 9 stone and looking back had an amazing body at the time:( - he made me feel ugly and i piled the weight on comfort eating) get yourself in the zone and ull do great!!

Welcome and good luck you sound ready for the adventure :)
Here's to a slim you!
k_o

Back