New Lipotrimmer! NOT feeling good!!

SarahJane

Hi there,

I'm new here - just joined this afternoon! I think i'm going to be popping in and out quite a bit!

Well, i am on my 3rd day of Lipotrim. To be honest, the cravings havent been too bad at all. And what i have had a mild craving for is food that i have never ate in the past......like fish fingers???!

Is it normal to feel this terrible though??? I feel like i am constantly dizzy and am going to pass out.
I have a mild pins and needles sensation in my hands and feet.......anyone had that??

I have been unable to do much, any trips out to the shops or any other major activity has to be planned just after i have downed a LT meal. As within half and hour i feel like i am going to pass out.

Also, after i have just had a meal, it feels like my heart is pumping that bit harder, as i can feel it.

I'm drinking about 2.5 litres of water a day.

Anyone had this before??? It worrying me.

I really am so motivated to do this diet, moreso than any other diet i have been on.
I haven't got mega to lose - i would love to lose around 3 stone if possible!!

I am the kind of person that i can't be content with just a little piece of chocolate - I end up eating the whole bar! So this diet takes away all temptation - this is a bootcamp kinda diet i think!

Anyway, it good to know there are others here doing the same and having such fantastic results!

Am i going to feel like i am dying for very much longer???

Thanks so much!

S.x :wave_cry:

Hi there,

I'm new here - just joined this afternoon! I think i'm going to be popping in and out quite a bit!
Welcome hun this site is fabulous for help and support and has been my lifeline
Well, i am on my 3rd day of Lipotrim. To be honest, the cravings havent been too bad at all. And what i have had a mild craving for is food that i have never ate in the past......like fish fingers???!
Since dieting I have been craving healthy food such as chicken
Is it normal to feel this terrible though??? I feel like i am constantly dizzy and am going to pass out.
I have a mild pins and needles sensation in my hands and feet.......anyone had that??
This is all normal, it is your body adjusting to the decrease in calories and also carb withdrawal. I t does pass and you will feel fab.
I have been unable to do much, any trips out to the shops or any other major activity has to be planned just after i have downed a LT meal. As within half and hour i feel like i am going to pass out.
Have you thought about halving your packs so you can have 6 meals in a day it may help initially to get you through this.
Also, after i have just had a meal, it feels like my heart is pumping that bit harder, as i can feel it.

I'm drinking about 2.5 litres of water a day.
You want to drink at least 3-4 litres a day this could also have an affect on the dizziness.
Anyone had this before??? It worrying me.

I really am so motivated to do this diet, moreso than any other diet i have been on.
I haven't got mega to lose - i would love to lose around 3 stone if possible!!

I am the kind of person that i can't be content with just a little piece of chocolate - I end up eating the whole bar! So this diet takes away all temptation - this is a bootcamp kinda diet i think!

Anyway, it good to know there are others here doing the same and having such fantastic results!
The results are amazing and so worth all the hassles in the first couple of weeks
Am i going to feel like i am dying for very much longer???
Should be 2 weeks tops.
Thanks so much!

S.x :wave_cry:

I would definately up your intake of water.......this will help with the dizziness, and do keep posting as this site has been my lifeline, as my ex was a waste of space and didnt offer any support.

Thanks!

Thanks for that, i will try to up my water a bit more. I am so wary of adding more water as i have read too many horror stories of too much water!

Can i ask - is it right that i should be pee'ing this much?? Its driving me nuts! I am constantly going! I must of been 20 times already today, and still another 2 hours or so till bed time! lol.

I don't feel dehydrated though, my mouth is still plenty wet!

Thanks again,

S.x.

Yes your bladder will soon get used to the water intake.........it really does get better or we would have all given up a long time ago.

Thanks for that, i will try to up my water a bit more. I am so wary of adding more water as i have read too many horror stories of too much water!

Can i ask - is it right that i should be pee'ing this much?? Its driving me nuts! I am constantly going! I must of been 20 times already today, and still another 2 hours or so till bed time! lol.

I don't feel dehydrated though, my mouth is still plenty wet!

Thanks again,

S.x.

Hi SJ :)

You're doing great and as Sonkie says, this discomfort will pass...very soon. I agree that you may need to up the water a bit more and not be too nervous about doing that.

The trips to the loo will settle. I went about 20 times a a day in the first week as well. I think most of us do. I drink between 4 and 5 litres of water a day, plus coffees,teas,packs etc and at that I don't get the dizziness at all.

Lacey x :D

Hi sarahjane
Im new here too!! but last year I was a lipotrimmer and lost 3 stone in three months the first week is the worst!! after that it seems to get a lot eaiser any way with the cravings i found (now this might sound strange but it worked for me) if you smell the food you can taste it even though you dont eat it i was mad for cheese and peanuts and something i would normally never eat! anyhow with the strange feelings they also go when you feel this way have a cup of black tea or coffee the caffine will bring your engery levels back up and will also heat you up a bit but dont worry when you start to see the weight dropping off the only thing you will feel is amazing best of luck and i hope this is of some help to you

nikki
xxx

Hi sarahjane
Im new here too!! but last year I was a lipotrimmer and lost 3 stone in three months the first week is the worst!! after that it seems to get a lot eaiser any way with the cravings i found (now this might sound strange but it worked for me) if you smell the food you can taste it even though you dont eat it i was mad for cheese and peanuts and something i would normally never eat! anyhow with the strange feelings they also go when you feel this way have a cup of black tea or coffee the caffine will bring your engery levels back up and will also heat you up a bit but dont worry when you start to see the weight dropping off the only thing you will feel is amazing best of luck and i hope this is of some help to you

nikki
xxx

Hi Nikki - welcome to the site and back to LT. I am interested as I am on LT since mid June and have lost just over 3 stone....were you able to keep it off....are you back to loose more...I am really worried about not being able to maintain the weight once it comes off...any advice would be appreciated?

Back