New lipotrimmer x

Tamzy1989

Gold Member
Hi guys, ive started doing lipotrim on saturday so this makes day 3 for me, ive recently done the atkins diet but over the past yr i havent been able to get down past 12st so i thought i'd give this a good go.

So day 3, so far so good, feeling a little nausea if i walk or move too fast, odd food cravings for foods i dont even eat lol, yes ive had moments where i felt like giving in but coming on here reading the successful stories from you guys have spurred me on, id risk a little hunger to be 10st any day.

Hope to get a little support from time to time and il be here to offer my advice too. Xx

Week 1 -Start weight 12st. 6lbs.
Heres to losing the final 2 stones for gd

Welcome Tanzy, you're in the right place for support and to provide motivation for others too, I am straight on this forum if I feel weak and tempted and so far its helped me lots! I also did Atkins for a while, lost a stone but couldn't get past a plateau so LP for me! I am on day 5 week 2 and been fine so far. I struggle a bit Friday and Saturday nights cos I miss my glasses of wine but I am determined to get to just under 10 stone so that little glass or two is just not worth it. Once ketosis has kicked in you physically won't want food, then its the psychological part of the relationship you have with food is the thing and this is what you need to understand to stay slim when LT has finished. I am sure you'll do great, just keep determined and visit the forum and post away til your hearts content! : )

Hello, yaay someone replied lol. Really apreciate your warm welcome, like you i hit a plateau thats been going on for months and i got fed up of hoping. il deffo stick coming on here when i feel like caving in. I no what you mean on the wine situation, i managed last week with anyway so hopefully it gets better this weekend. We can do this!! . Good news is i think im in ketosis, i dont feel hunger pains anymore and im not feeling weak or dizzy, i cannot wait for my 1st weigh in on sarurday!! Not being funny but my clothes feel looser so hope its a good loss. Im off to have a vanilla shake for brekkie in a min. Roll on saturday lol.
Hope your having a good day hun, you seem to be doing really well, id be happy if i make it to week 2 like u xx

Thanks for your reply hun, your so right, its a tough diet but it gives great results. ? And wow well done to u!! Youve done great. Cant imagine being on lipotrim for so long, youve got really good patience, hope i can really do this till i get to goal. I was ok for the first few days but now im struggling to drink both the shakes and the water, thinking about drinking anymore is making me feel quite ill, ive only had 1 shake all day and i took ages to finish it off, but i will not give up ive got too much to lose out on.

Im not sure if this is only happening to me but did u feel nauseous at any point?

Thanks for your reply hun, your so right, its a tough diet but it gives great results. ? And wow well done to u!! Youve done great. Cant imagine being on lipotrim for so long, youve got really good patience, hope i can really do this till i get to goal. I was ok for the first few days but now im struggling to drink both the shakes and the water, thinking about drinking anymore is making me feel quite ill, ive only had 1 shake all day and i took ages to finish it off, but i will not give up ive got too much to lose out on.

Im not sure if this is only happening to me but did u feel nauseous at any point?

Hope your having a good day? Xx

Yea thats true, ive been trying hard today, i drank almost a litre of water then downed my shake in one go lol, was alot easier that way. I guess the water makes a lot of difference to the weightloss.

Hows your day going so far hun? Xx

Hi Tamzy

Im on day three today and i see we are of a similar weight and both want to get to 10 stone! I also did the Atkins and went from 13.8 to 12.6. I got to a point though where i was becoming complacent with it and not losing any weight so thought i would do Lipotrim to speed things up then go back on Atkins when i get to around 11 stone.
Im not feeling nauseous but i am getting very headachey. Hoping after day 4 this will go. Let me know your progress hun, what day is your weigh day? Mine will be Friday xx

Hi Tamzy

Im on day three today and i see we are of a similar weight and both want to get to 10 stone! I also did the Atkins and went from 13.8 to 12.6. I got to a point though where i was becoming complacent with it and not losing any weight so thought i would do Lipotrim to speed things up then go back on Atkins when i get to around 11 stone.
Im not feeling nauseous but i am getting very headachey. Hoping after day 4 this will go. Let me know your progress hun, what day is your weigh day? Mine will be Friday xx

Hey hun, i did enjoy atkins for a while untill my weight stayed at a plateau so i gave up, then my weight kept going up and up afterwards, lipotrim is the final straw for me. It will deffo
Speed things up for you, this is the hardest but quickest diet for big results.

Stay strong hun the headaches do improve, id rather the headache over the nausea though?

We do have few things in common lol similar weight and wanting the same goal weight so its going to be interesting seeing our losses, initially my weigh in should have been friday but i dont finish work till late so il be heading down the pharmacy early saturday morning with a big smile on my face lol.

Hope your days going good, Roll on weigh in day?xx

Oh yea its very mad how we change. I was always a slim teenager and a curvy adult untill fate decided against that lol. Imagine being in the 10 stone bracket again, it would be amazing isnt it? I dont actually want to be skinny, i want to keep my curves but in s smaller frame. Ive got to be realistic.
Hows your day hun? Xx

Good morning x

So ive made it to day 6 and feeling very proud of myself, never ever thought id make it this far. I started vommiting last night, it was painful because there was nothing in my belly to actually come out. [ tmi] but i wont give in.

Woke up feeling positive, day off from work so il be at home relaxing today. Currently in bed having the largest mug of black tea, i must say im quite enjoying it. Found a new way how to make up my shakes, as i quite hate them now so i made my vanilla one by only adding 180 ml of hot water and blending it for 3 mins untill its really frothy then add it to half a mug of coffee and it was delicious, felt as if i was drinking cappuchino. Dont no what il do about the strawberry one yet but il probably make it into a frozen dessert or something even though this means i have to drink more water.

I cant wait for saturday weigh in, i feel like its a big loss as my clothes are loose on me and my shoes seems bigger!! Lol. Its funny how much water weight can affect you. So im looking forward to saturday so i can get some chocco and chicken flavoured shakes and hopefully order the flapjacks for next week as i can take that into work and eat it in halves throught the day with my tea and coffee.

Im loving the fact that im well into ketosis, i dont feel one bit hungry, the only thing is im craving junk food which isnt good.

Hope u all are having a great 100% day. Xx

Hiya - today is going ok, I have a bottle of water in front of me 1 litre and its almost all gone.
I am sorry to hear about the puking OMG!! I haven't been that bad yet, mind you enough Vanilla,Soup or flapjacks would probably do that to me.
Chocolate alone most of the time for me as they don't taste too minging.
I just checked my ketostix and I am not in Ketosis still !!! don't know why as I am being AMAZING! :S - I am however oddly not hungry at all, not even slightly so don't know what is going on.

I'll just keep whacking back the water and see how it goes - my Weigh in day is Saturday too :) see how we do eh xx

Well done on the water huni, honestly i dont no how u drink it lol. I love water when im eating but when im not eating it tastes so bitter, im currently drinking lots of black tea to replace the water.

Have you already tried the flapjacks? I remember from previously I quite liked the peanut ones, The coconut ones are not too bad as well. I've been drinking strawberry and vanilla shakes all week maybe that's the reason why I'm ill but I'm sure I will feel better soon. This week I'm taking all chocolate shakes or maybe I take seven chicken soups for dinner in the evenings which il deffo spice up with my stash of spicy seasonings.

Cant wait till result day on saturday, exited For both of us. I'm going to try and post pictures of my results each week until I get to goal.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all.

Dont no why i just cant drink the shakes, so i made an icelolly out of them and its easier to stomach like that. Hopefully tomorrow il enjoy chocolate and hopefully the chicken one. Been up since 4:30 am but not having a shake till half 10 as im scared to drink it as i gag everytime i swallow it, just bloody ridiculous!!! Why cant i enjoy it like everyone else, i no the weights dropping off and thats the only thing keeping me going right now tbh cos i cant keep skipping shakes its not safe. Anyway sorry for going on and on everyday.

On the plus side of things my stomach has never looked flatter and i mean i havent seen it this flat since i was 20 yrs old, thats a good 4 yrs ago, its crazy but i find myself looking in the mirror naked lol, i can deffo see the changes in my body. I can see my bones pertruding on my neck and my jeans are fitting loosely on me. So this is keeping me going. Ohhhh one more thing!! My skin is glowing from all that water im consuming, this diet has its downs but deffo has its ups too!!!

Ive got weigh in tomorrow and i cant help but feel exited and really proud of myself for sticking with it through the bad times and the horrible smell of my breath thats making me physically ill lol. Ive ordered some listerine strips. Cant wait to reach goal to start eating healthy again and my breath going back to smelling sexy as it used to be lol.

Ok im talking a bit too much but after i come off lipotrim im going to complete refeed then do low carbing maybe back to atkins or something less strict but deffo less carbs as my body dont like it.

Good thing is i can come on here and read inspirational stories to keep me going. Thanks for reading if youve reached this far lool.

Bring on weigh in tomorrow, im so exited, hope your all having a good day. Xxx

Good morning lovely

Well my mum is doing Lipo as well in fact she has almost finished and she gets the flapjacks and I have never been over keen, now and then though I get one bar of atkins variety (not often maybe twice a month and only the ones that are ok on all phases) they are lovely compared to the flapjacks. Mainly though I just nail the chocolate shakes as they are I find the most manageable.
I had a lovely lie in till 8.30 this morning as I have the day off (annual leave), but guess what I am finally back in ketosis yay - that took ages the big smell, I have been dead good too lol.
I am excited for tomorrow now, good luck you xxx

Morning hun.

Yaay for gd ole ketosis. Your so lucky to have a day off today, good time to relax ayy.
Unfortunately my pharmscist is not very supportive, last week he only had vanilla and strawberries so i had to take them but then i mentioned to him to order some chocolate and he gave mr his word with a promise, however i phoned in this morning and asked if he had and he was like ohhh i forgot, so hopefully he puts the order in so i can get chocolate ones tomorrow. He also doesnt no about ketosis and the whole thing about lipotrim so hes no help to me, gd thing i no everything already lol. I really want something to chew now but i heard that i gotta wait till week 3 for flapjacks so il stick it out another week. The atkins bars are gorgeous but im scared to try it incase i dont lose weight lol.

Just about to make up a shake and freeze it into a lolli, taste quite ok. Im exited for tomorrow too. Well done for being gd and heres to a big weightloss tomorrow xx

Well done for sticking it to it :)
I'm just on day 3 and I hated the shakes the first day and I no this sounds strange but I added more water and ice and gave a really good shake and with a staw in a glass. It has much more flavour and I put the straw right to the back of my tongue so I only taste the after taste which is really nice and not as powdery as just under half the pint on the shakes xx
Think my keytones maybe kicking in today as I don't feel as hungry today x
Good luck and keep going hunny :) xx

Well done for sticking it to it :)
I'm just on day 3 and I hated the shakes the first day and I no this sounds strange but I added more water and ice and gave a really good shake and with a staw in a glass. It has much more flavour and I put the straw right to the back of my tongue so I only taste the after taste which is really nice and not as powdery as just under half the pint on the shakes xx
Think my keytones maybe kicking in today as I don't feel as hungry today x
Good luck and keep going hunny :) xx

Thanks hun, good idea, i havent yet tried the blending of ice but im sure it will taste better, im gona give it a go, if that fails then the straws will come in handy, wonder y i never thought about that one when i couldnt bare to taste the shakes lol. Well done to you so far and good on ketosis kicking in. Xx

I'm so glad. I don't feel hungry at all. Iv not had any shake yet :-S and noticed my energy levels have come back and Iv already done house work today lol :)
Yeah what I do is make up the shake with not just under half a pint it taste so powdery and gross!
I prob do 3 quarters of a pint. Mix and shake etc then add the ice in last and shake again. Tip in to glass with straw. I think it's all psychological make yourself think it's a yummy milkshake that's what I was thinking yesterday lol and it helped so much :)
Also mix it up with like coffee for the choc and vanilla. Have a look on other posts it says loads on there with good tips :) xx

O wow your on a roll lol. Thats well good. The energetic feeling is so good, you go girl. Yes the way our mind works is so tricky, i feel a bit better putting my shakes in a wine glass then take little sips haha!! When i did lipotrim a few yrs ago when my weight was at its peak reaching over 16st I had to jazz up my shakes a little as it got boring after a while, the coffee one in the vanilla and ice was my fav, ive never tried it with chocolate though. Ive only been drinking strawberry and vanilla all week and u wonder why i hate them now lol. When i get my shakes tomorrow im going to experiment. Are you ever going to try out the flap jacks or the soup? Im a bit tempted as i havent got much choice. I miss chewing a great deal.

On the plus side ive taken up cooking for the family since day 1 and still havent caved, dont no how i do it but it kinda helps me lol. Im so nervous and exited for weigh in, im not expecting much as i havent got much to lose but anything above 7lbs and il be happy xx

Thanks hunny.
Yeah that's a good idea. No I won't try the flap jacks or soup because I want to get out eating full stop
This may sound silly if it's eating you miss.
Sit down of a evening with a bowl of ice cubes. And munch them. It's your water intake and still feels like your eating. May sound strange but it works <3
I went into the pharmacy today. Iv lost 3 pounds and on 3rd day and Iv lost 13 inchs from the whole of my body 5imch was my tummy. I'm seeing results now and really excited :) xxxx

I'm the same. Iv cooked cakes with my little girl and haven't caved :) and I'm cooking tea as normal and feeding her. My hunger has gone now so feeling much more positive xx

Thanks hunny. Yeah that's a good idea. No I won't try the flap jacks or soup because I want to get out eating full stop This may sound silly if it's eating you miss. Sit down of a evening with a bowl of ice cubes. And munch them. It's your water intake and still feels like your eating. May sound strange but it works <3 I went into the pharmacy today. Iv lost 3 pounds and on 3rd day and Iv lost 13 inchs from the whole of my body 5imch was my tummy. I'm seeing results now and really excited :) xxxx

Ohh yea hun i understand the concept of that, the flapjacks will really help me during my 14 hr shifts at work tho, the shakes are very inconvenient, i find myself starving for hrs. So if i have 3 a week that should cover work days.

And omg 3lbs is amazing!!! Thats like a pound a day, imagine if that was everyday!! O wow and all those inches. Isnt it encouraging? Well done

Im so exited for tomorrow to see my results.

Im sucking on ice cubes as we speak mmm. Better than actual water lol. Youve got clever ideas. Thanks for that. Xx

Back