New lipotrimmer x

I'm the same. Iv cooked cakes with my little girl and haven't caved :) and I'm cooking tea as normal and feeding her. My hunger has gone now so feeling much more positive xx[/QUOTE

Aww thats cute!! Xx. Atleast your strong enough to keep up routine with your daughter.

I think before i have my first child i may go to 9st so by The time I give birth I should be about 11 to 12 stones lol. I know it never works but it's worth a try X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Maybe the flap jacks will help then Hun. Worth giving them a try with all the hours your doing :)
Lol ice cubes nom nom lol xxx
Talk about insoluble my partner has gone out with him for for her birthday meal. I couldn't face it lol I'd be heaving at the table lol xxx

Aww i cant stand watching people eat lol. I feel like im losing it literally haha!! Your partner is lucky to be eating good food lol. O yh ice cubes does trick me into thinking im eating sweets, i dont eat sweete but i wana eat it now, hope the flap jacks helps lolxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have u found since you started you want to be more adventurous with cooking food? Lol Iv found I want to cook really complicated food lol xx

Omg yes lol. Ive been eager to cook stuff that often needs taste for seasoning but every one says im spot on, my sense of smell had taken over my taste buds. X

Haha thats a funny one!! Yea im a definate sniffer now lol. I feel like a dog, i ask to sniff everyones food and they let me ?. Im such a weirdo, chicken roasting in the oven is my fav to sniff lol. My sister roasts alot as shes low carbing, shes joining me in lipotrim on monday so i wont be the only one in the house craving foods. X

Well that's a rap for today folks , off to bed early! weigh in tomorrow so excited.

Will post pics from last saturday when i started and compare with my progress tomorrow. Nite nite xxx

Good morning all. Guess who lost 12lbs in their 1st week. Yaaaaay me!!!!

Looking forward to the weeks ahead, who cares about food now lol. I dont care haha.
Feeling very optimistic this week. Gona blend vanilla and coffee with ice for lunch, chocolate for brekkie and chicken soup for dinner. More variety will be good for me. The pharmacist was very happy for me, he gave me some ketostix and told me to come back mid week for some flap jacks which il get for free.

Hope everyones enjoying there day as much as i am. Xxx

Thanks hunni!! Im still in cloud 9 lol. Il be cheering for u in a few days too!!!
Hope u enjoy your breakfast shake, i had a lovely chocolate one an hr ago and was lush for a change, vanilla coffee and lots of ice for lunch yaay, bring on week 2. Xx

Well done Tamzy that's incredible! Xxx

I had my vanilla one. Iv started to feel so hungry :( rubbish!!!
Going around my partners mum later for her birthday she's doing food and drinks. I don't even want to go but my other half will get all annoyed if I don't. I'm hungry :( I just gave my little one food n felt like a dog. Sniffing it lol
Think I'll have another shake now xx

Going around my partners mum later for her birthday she's doing food and drinks. I don't even want to go but my other half will get all annoyed if I don't. I'm hungry :( I just gave my little one food n felt like a dog. Sniffing it lol
Aww sorry abou the hunger hun, i think your at the difficult stage now but if you get past it then youll be fine. How about you take your shake with you so when everyone else is eating u wont feel left out. I no u can do this hun.
Ive been hungry today too, my tummy keeps rumbling. I just had a chicken soup and it tasted quite nice!!! I did try it before and it was vile so maybe they improved on the flavouring. Deffo getting more than 7 soups next week lol.
Dont give up hun i no u can push through today, go to bed early if it helps too, i bet youll be ok tomorrow xx

Thanks Hun. Just had my other mix. It was vile lol
Feeling on a little bit of a downer. This was my other halfs text back to me-

Ok, if that's what you feels best, I'm not going to stand in your way, I will let mum know. I will prob come and get presents then go straight up there xxxxx

Bless him. He's a good one really and understand completely xxx

Thanks Hun. Just had my other mix. It was vile lol
Feeling on a little bit of a downer. This was my other halfs text back to me-

Ok, if that's what you feels best, I'm not going to stand in your way, I will let mum know. I will prob come and get presents then go straight up there xxxxx

Bless him. He's a good one really and understand completely xxx

Oh no the deadly vile shake!!

Aww bless your OH hes lovely, means now u can relax and stay at home. Really hope u feel better

My app isnt working for minimins for some reason which is upsetting me lol so im on the website and its tricky. Wi check out the inspirational pics when i figure out how to use this lol xx

Back