New lipotrimmer x

Just read through your diary and wow, you have had some amazing losses every week!

Loved the fact you had to buy a belt on the way to work haha!

Hope your re-feed goes well, I'm sure if you stick to it well you will carry on dropping the pounds :)

Thanks a lot xx
Lol that was hilarious!! Walking and literally holding up my jeans haha, but loved it secretly even if people thought i was crazy lol.

Really dont no why i cant upload my pics anymore! So gutted as i wanted to put up before and afters. Hmmm

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey guys!! Im 2 days away from week 5. Im planning on refeeding nex monday as im only about 4-6 pounds away from goal weight? However after my next weigh in on saturday im planning on going over to slim and save to help maintain my weight for a few weeks as we can have a low carb meal for dinner. So far ive lost 25 lbs and im really grateful that it didnt take long tbh im really scared to start eating again but i have to eat at some point, im hoping for atleat 4 lbs loss this week and then hoping if i lose another 2 lbs during refeed then that would take me to goal. Going to order a starter pack on s&s to get started on in a week or so. Good luck to everyone whose still on this journey? It can be done. Xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Please update with how you find the S&S stuff as I'm planning on switching over in about a weeks time.

Yeah will do, im looking forward to trying it out, they seem to have lots of different shakes, meals and bars to choose from, plus that flavoured water stuff seems like a big help. Xx

Ohhh didnt no we were allowed those on lipotrim, wish i knew because im so struggling with the water intake. Water is now my worse enemy except bathtimes ofcourse lol x

5lbs off for me this week yaaay. I do love lipotrim if i should say so myself. 30lbs off in 5 weeks, quick and easy diet with great results, i feel like a new woman.

Im refeeding on monday and feeling very scared to eat. Xx

Went straight over to slim and save today to have the lowcarb evening meal pack they provide, hopefully will lose few more pounds as i work on toning up my body.

Hope ur all doing ok and still being 100%. It can be done xxx

What an amazing success you've been Tamzy - well done, you are such an inspiration and proof that if you stick to the diet 100% it will work. Fast and furious.

What are the S&S products like? Much different to Lipotrim?

Keep doing whatever you're doing, and good luck with the transition to maintenance!

Please let us know how you get on, as I'm considering going to S&S instead of reseeding on LT but the OH said their products have higher calories.

Please let us know how you get on, as I'm considering going to S&S instead of reseeding on LT but the OH said their products have higher calories.

Hey hun, i stated that in my diary on the sns part of the forum saying that i was switching over to slow or maintain my current weight but one the nice ladies said that the losses are the same as lipotrim even though the caloriea are much higher, shes proved herself right because after just one day i dropped 2 pounds, so the verdict is good. The products are yummy too and u will never get bored for variety, i felt a bit guilty eating the bars? Their sweet and Yummy, dont feel like im on a diet. Will update u some more xxx

I might switch next week then, as I'm back at work tomorrow so won't be in for my delivery and going to the chemist for weight in and pack collection today, but that's reassuring that even with the higher calories it still works.

Tamzyn not sure if anyone else has warned you i'm posting quickly whilst at work - be careful with freezing the nutrients is lost from around 15 minutes of adding water to the miture x

I didn't know that. I've been adding ice to my shakes every day and making them Into really big flavoured slush puppies. I prefer them that way as it takes me longer to drink, fills me up more, makes me have more water and also drinking freezing water burns calories.

Yea i jus wanna see my loss by tuesday to determine but the products are so tasty i feel like im being naughty, the crispy chocolate has rice krispie bits in them. Yummy!!

Hey cezz, thank you for telling me that, i didnt have a clue. I normally make up my shakes with freezing cold water.

Xx

I'm buying bags of ice from the shop. The chemist hasn't told me not to Infact they encouraged it as it means I'm getting more water down me.

Last edited:
What an amazing success you've been Tamzy - well done, you are such an inspiration and proof that if you stick to the diet 100% it will work. Fast and furious.

What are the S&S products like? Much different to Lipotrim?

Keep doing whatever you're doing, and good luck with the transition to maintenance!

Hey hun, thanks for such lovely comments, im happy if i can inspire atleast 1 person, it can be done for definate.

The sns products are far tastier than lipotrim but i wont compare them lol. It really doesnt feel like im on a diet, the bars like so sweet and taste real chocolate and they fill u up. The shakes and meals are divine!! But the meals are literally like 3 table spoons haha. Gd thing my tummy has shrunk from being on lipotrim lool. So all in all the sns products are very different to lipotrim when it comes to taste and variety, youll never get bored for choices.

How are u getting on hun?
Xx

Well you've certainly given me the confidence to try S&S in a week or so if nothing else. I'm going to check on the Birdseye chicken packs and the rice packs if they are okay and if so then I'll just have them for tea each day for a week, or tuna salad.

Cant wait to see more skinny pics of one of our top lipotrimmers!!

xxx

Back