Extra Easy New magazine

available in group now but in shops on 4th of april

I feel like I've been waiting for this magazine for months. Cant wait to get it x

Ooooo great stuff I will be buying mine to read in Mexico :D xxx

Mexico, how lovely. Far too hot for me though. We are going to America for 3 weeks travelling up the west coast from Las Vegas and the only thing I'm not looking forward to is the weather being so hot. Apart from that...... Bring on the shopping and Grand Canyon :) hope you have a lovely time

Made the Maryland chicken from the new mag yesterday. Went down well with the (non SWer) OH. I found it easier to paint the tomato mixture onto the drumsticks with a silicone pastry brush. . It didn't seem stick when I dipped.

Dipsy - I went to Vegas a few years ago in August. It was about 110 degrees every day but the heat was very dry - quite different to Mediterranean or tropical humid heat so I coped a bit better with it because it didn't really make you sweaty (it evaporates the sweat). You need to take plenty of water to on board though.

Just had pulled pork with smokey sauce from mag - all I can say is WOW! Will def be cooking again! With SW potato and BNS wedges and salad. Will def be having again.

Mexico, how lovely. Far too hot for me though. We are going to America for 3 weeks travelling up the west coast from Las Vegas and the only thing I'm not looking forward to is the weather being so hot. Apart from that...... Bring on the shopping and Grand Canyon :) hope you have a lovely time

That sounds fab Hun I hope you have a great time xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back