New man!

Wow Rick. That's amazing progress. I'm so delighted for you. You must look fantastic which will continue to spur you on.

Good to see you back and glad you're ok.

Gail x

Hi Sarah,

Things going brilliant for me too - not quite as impressively fast as Rick but then I'm not a man !!!!

Have lost almost 4 stone now and things are goooood :). I am no rush but hope to continue to lose over the course of this year. It would be nice to be at target (whatever I decide that is !) by the end of the year but it doesn't matter if I'm not.

Are your stats up to date ? If so, well done and hope you get your stone shiny soon.

Gail x

Hey Gail hope your well, sounds as though your really enjoying your slimming World journey which is great, well done you!
I'm feeling soooo good at the minute both physically and mentally and getting plenty of lovely comments, i also had a great NSV, i'm now fitting into a pair of 36" Superdry jeans i bought as a goal which i'm thrilled about considering i couldn't get them over my thighs 8 months ago, when i was at my heaviest i was wearing a 48" waist!!!

hannata i'm constantly peeing but also with the amount of sweat that comes out of me during my road runs and workouts i need to be drinking alot to replace the lost fluids!

Match Of The Day is calling me now so have a nice evening all,

Rick

Ah I got my stone shiny :) got it last Monday so I'm hoping for about 1-2 off this week I've started a food diary so I'm hoping that helps

Hi Rick,

Great NSV. Fantastic. What's the next target ?

Sarah - you need to update your stats !!

Gail x

Good evening!

Happy to report a 6.5 lbs loss this week, i have been on point with my food and hit the gym hard 4 times so great to see the blood, sweat and tears pay off!

I'm still off the booze since New Years Day and to be honest am not really missing it, i got a mates Birthday in 2 Sundays time so gonna hold out till then then have a couple of cheeky ones!

Well done Sarah did you hit your target this week?
Thanks Gail my next target is a lovely Evisu jumper i got, it's in an xl and nearly wearable so i am using that as guide and target, hope you had a good week and here's for a fab week all round.

Rick

Back