New man!

Good evening all, back from class with a gain of 2.5lbs which was fully justified with meals off plan all week and me forgetting how to say no to numerous goodies!
Not expecting much for next week either but i will endeavour to up my exercise to try to balance out the fact i will be going out to eat, drink (excessively) i know it's not big or clever ;) and be merry!

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and roll on the new year and normality! :D

Rick

Hi Rick,

Well done for 'fessing up and looking forward. I'm certain you are not the only one in that position.........(see my post in the 'Sunday weighers thread' !!). Fantastic progress so far though. You must be feeling brilliant. Hope this week goes well for you. Have a great christmas and look forward to hearing your progress no matter what happens and seeing the weight fall off you again.

Gail x

Good evening! Thanks for the kind words Gail hope you had a great xmas, you too evans mine was brilliant well too good really!

Weigh in tonight showed a gain of 13.5lbs... lose big gain big that's me! I had too much of a good time catching up with old friends whilst drinking too much and enjoying wonderful family meals so i was fully expecting a big gain, at least i kept it under a stone eh!

I can't wait for January, back to normality and 100% focus, just need to get tomorrow night out the way then i'm back on it with a vengence!

So happy new year to you and have a great 2011.

Rick

Hello all, Just posting to say hello and what a great site this looks like. I'm hoping to use it my benefit as much as possible!
I've been on slimming World for 2 weeks now losing 13lbs in week 1 and i lost another 6lbs at tonight's weigh in!

I'm sure we will be able to help each other along on our journeys together!

Rick

Thats brilliant, well done!!!!

Hi Rick,

Never mind. These things happen and I have no doubt on your past track record that you are more than capable of getting that back off soon. Also, sometimes it is 'false weight' if you are retaining water (although I'm guessing that it's not your * week..........?!).

Well done again for 'fessing up here - I think it's really important. And as someone else here said, if you don't weigh in when you think you've gained, when you work hard to get that weight back off, you don't see the results.

Hope you're having a good time though. Happy new year for tomorrow and look forward to hearing about your losses again soon.

Gail x

Good evening all, Thanks purple star!

Hey Gail happy new year to you, completely agree with your comments i think going to class last week was the best thing i could of done and no it wasn't my * week lol!!!

Well i tried to keep the new year festivities to a minimum but still went overboard! So i needed to get my head back on it so went out for a lovely run on Sunday followed by a half hour weights session which made me feel great, I've been back on plan since and exercising every day which has paid off with a 7.5 lbs loss this week!

I'm glad that things are back to normal after xmas and i've got no temptations around me, looking forward to going into this week in the right frame of mind and feeling a lot more positive than this time last week!

Oh is that a new shiny i can see Gail? Well done on your loss so far your doing great!

Hope everyone has a great week,

Rick

Hi Rick,

Well done - brilliant start. You will get off the rest of the xmas weight in no time now that the festivities are over.

Yes, it is a new shiny *puffs chest out*. I am very chuffed. Thanks. Now aiming for the 4 stone one :)

Have a great week.

Gail x

Good evening everyone!

Not been on for a while with things being busy but hoping to get on a bit more frequently now.

So following on from the 7.5lbs i lost at the start of Jan i lost 6.5lbs last week and another 4.5 lbs tonight!
I am obviously over the moon with the results and totally in the zone to carry on and get the rest of the weight off.

I'm going to join a gym tomorrow as i really want to focus on toning up as much as possible, i will still carry on with my road running as i enjoy that a lot but the dumbells i have at home just aint cutting it no more!

Hope everythings well Gail and Sarah and nice to see another face in here Mia, pop in anytime!

Take care and have a great week

Rick

Thanks Mia! Your more than welcome on my diary, and this is a great site isn't it!

Sarah i've lost 3 stone half a lb on slimming world since November, at my heaviest i was 24 st 10lbs but i did lose weight before slimming world so if you add that on i've lost 6 st 11.5lbs!
My current weight is 17st 12.5lbs, my lightest in yonks!

Rick

Afraid i don't do a food diary on here, as a general rule of thumb i try and have half a plate of veg with my main meals, and i can't stress the importance of drinking water to flush your system through aswell, i drink at least 4 litres a day and i'm sure that helps out with my losses, more words of wisdom to follow!

Joined the gym today and loved every minute of it, i found a machine that does everything...Mars, Snickers, Twix, crisps!
Seriously though went on the bike, cross trainer, treadmill, and i'm looking forward to trying out all the other equipment, oh and a swim, jacuzzi and steam room to finish, reckon it may become my second home!

Have a great weekend all,

Rick

Blimey u really are a new man!! I go to a gym well I say go too but I can't face the gym part yet but have been to swimming and the classes. I might try to face it tomorrow!! :D

Back