New man!

HA! Oh was showing me the new ground they want on website... ''we HAVE to get married there babe!!''

needless to say I laughed in his face, if he even thinks id concider it he's not the man for me!

gah, ashton gate.. dont think so!

Soooo happy! Weigh in tonight showed a 5lbs loss which i'm very happy about, also got SOTW, SOTM and my club 10, this has just topped off a magical first month on Slimming World for me :D

Thanks to everyone who keeps supporting me, your comments are invaluable to my progress :thankyou:

An over for the moon Rick!

WOW !!! That is absolutely fantastic. I am so delighted for you :D

You must feel amazing.

Gail x

wow way to go!! Ive just finished my first month and only lost 6lb! so thats amazing! Im joining the gym as soon as im no longer snowed in lol as ive not done any exercize at all yet. I lost the plot this week tho as weigh in was cancelled cause of the snow, so yesterday was a major fail lol....back on track today tho and reading your journey so far has definatly given me the kick up the arse i need! Thank you :)

Heellloooo!

Thanks once again for your kind comments and interest, evans048 i'm going really well at the mo and long may it continue!
Gail i am feeling amazing not only physically but mentally aswell, hope your both keeping well.

Linzi 6lbs is a good loss especially with no exercise, it just shows how well the plan does work, just think what a bit of activity could do to your losses tho! Oh and i'm glad to be of arse kicking assistance!

Hey Fern thanks and i will pop in to your diary soon!

Paul i'm sure with your positive attitude you'll get it mate, another good loss this week i see, well done bud. What a great win in the second test, made all those late nights worth it i'm sure!

Weigh in tomorrow and i would obviously love to see another 5 or 6lbs gone this week but i'm not nieve to know these good numbers could come to and end soon so i'll take whatever comes my way!

Football has been called off the past 2 weeks so i have been ticking over with a bit of road running, i managed 6 miles on Friday which is the furthest i've ever ran with my previous best being 4 miles so i was very pleased with that :D

Hope everyone's managing to keep warm, it's brass monkeys down here!

Rick

Wow - 6 miles. I'm impressed !!!

Good luck for tomorrow. I'm sure you'll let us know. Hope that you get the same kind of losses that you've been having so far (you lucky person :))

Gail x

4 lbs off for me tonight and i'm very happy with that :)
Now i'm not normally one to set mini targets but seeing as it's xmas i think i will... sooo i would love to lose another 8 lbs over the next 2 weigh ins to get into the 17 stone bracket by xmas eve, if i do i'll be ecstatatic and if i don't then no worries i will plod on until i get there!

Have a great evening all,

Rick

Yay. That's brilliant. Well done you.

I don't usually set targets either but I think that's ok as long as you don't go off track if you don't hit it. Your achievement is fantastic regardless of whether you hit your target or not, so if it won't put you off, then absolutely go for it. I have no doubt that you will make it though. You have done brilliantly so far !!! Hope you are feeling better for it and that people (including you) are starting to notice the changes.

Eat well, train well and see you in a week !!

Gail x

Thanks for the positive vibes Gail! Yes i'm feeling better not only physically but mentally aswell, other people are noticing the change, i had a lovely text from a girl pal the other day who said she'd seen me out running and had to do a double take as she couldn't believe how different i was looking!

Fingers crossed as long as the frost comes out of the ground football will be on tomorrow, we haven't played for 3 weeks because of the weather so i am chomping at the bit to get kitted up!

Have a great weekend,

Rick

Hey evans048, yes football was on! We were playing away to the home of music festivals... Glastonbury Town, and the pitch was a bit like the field at the music festival usually is... very muddy! We returned victorious with a 4-0 win so a great result.

No football today though so will be going out for a run shortly before decamping to the pub for the games on tv this afternoon, i will only be having slimline tonics though...jeez i've changed lol!

Hope your well and having a good weekend,

Rick

Well done on the result!! I'm having a very lazy Sunday so need to motivate myself!! We might put the tree up later so that'll be good :)

Just passed my driving test with 2 minors! Chuffed aint the word!!! :D

Rick

Just back from class and i am thrilled to report a 6lbs loss and SOTW, been a very good week, on plan 100% and plenty of exercise.

Long may this continue!!!

Rick

Back