New man!

Rick82

Hello all, Just posting to say hello and what a great site this looks like. I'm hoping to use it my benefit as much as possible!
I've been on slimming World for 2 weeks now losing 13lbs in week 1 and i lost another 6lbs at tonight's weigh in!

I'm sure we will be able to help each other along on our journeys together!

Rick

welcome Rick, and well done. that is amazing weight loss :D hope you enjoy the forum and your journey xxx

Welcome and wow on your weight loss so far!!

Thankyou for the lovely welcomes:thankyou:

Welcome Rick,

It's a great site with loads of ideas/support etc. I'm sure you'll continue to find it useful. Fantastic losses so far. You must be seeing the difference already.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Gail x

Welcome Mr,

How jealous am i??? Bloody heck what did u do.... come on tips please, i've been on it 4 weeks and lost 8lbs and i'm having the midnight munches as we speak!! Aghhhhhh i need tape my mouth shut! haha Good luck on the rest of ur journey, it's a brill site with brill people x x

Wow wow wow!! What a fab start!! Keep it up :) Welcome to the site and good luck with the rest of your journey

Wow thanks again for making me feel so welcome you really are a lovely bunch!

Shelly Star 8 lbs is nothing to be sniffed at you should be proud, as a man apparantly we lose quicker than women so don't forget that!
I have an active job lugging beer barrels around so as long as i dont drink the stock that definitely helps!
I also play football twice a week (in goal!) train on a Tuesday and do a bit of jogging so i am a bit of a fit fatty if you know what i mean :confused:

I have just started doing a bit of boxing in my mates garage aswell nothing serious just a bit of punch bag work using some training tips i found online which is great cardio.

Looking through this site there are some great success stories and wonderful recipies which i'm definitely looking forward to trying ;)

Anyway enough of my rambling and thanks once again for making me feel soooo welcome, have a great weekend everyone speak soon. x

Rick

Last edited:
WOW Rick, what a fantastic start to your weight loss, you must be thrilled. Good luck. All that cardio and sticking to SW is gonna work wonders. :D

Back