New Me :D

Hiyaa :)

My name is Lauren, I'm 18, a student from Scotland. I am DESPERATE to lose weight. I'm currently sitting at about 13 stone 3. My highest weigh is 13 stone 12 and my lowest is 11 stone 7. Which is even more frustrating since I have clothes that fitted 2 - 3 months ago that don't now. I am great at losing weight, but sadly, even better at piling it all back on.

My current mission is to lose about a stone by Christmas. I have a dress that I bought and fell in love with and it is slightly too tight.

Does anyone have any advise? And any ideas for lunch - I always find that the hardest time of day, and end up eaating sandwhiches and thtat gets very boring after a while!

Thanks everyone :D

And good luck with reaching all your targets!! ;)

x

Hey Lauren, Welcome :D Dam I Wish I Found it hard to control my lunch, my dinner is the hardest.
With Me I Have Lunch At Work, So All I Take Is Fruit & Soup. And Becuase There Is nothing Else, Nothing Else Can Tempt me.

:welcome: to minimins :) im crap at lunches as well and am a big soup fan or sandwiches! have a look through the different sections im sure you will pick up some tips :) x

Hi, thanks for all your welcomes :D

I'm planning to do a combination of diet and exercise. I think thats where I have gone wrong before, I never exercise!!

:eek:

Hi and welcome to minimins.

Soup for me is usually soup (tend to do homemade with loads of veg and a bit of broth mix cos its really filling and very low calorie) - make a whole load, chuck it in portion sizes in the freezer and off you go.

I also have salads or cous cous with fruit/nuts/seeds in which is also very nice.

As Irene says, maybe make sandwiches using WW bread.

Satsumas and apples always a good low cal filler

Good luck

LRO xx

Hi, thanks for all your welcomes :D

I'm planning to do a combination of diet and exercise. I think thats where I have gone wrong before, I never exercise!!

:eek:

Hiya Lauren!
I find exercising hard- i have joined a gym but that was the easy bit, it is now going twice a week that i find hard. :rolleyes:
I have got a wii fit, and i enjoy going on that- a lot of the games on there a fun!! :)
What exercise are you planning on/going to do?
Xxx Lizzie xxX

Hiya Lauren!
I find exercising hard- i have joined a gym but that was the easy bit, it is now going twice a week that i find hard. :rolleyes:
I have got a wii fit, and i enjoy going on that- a lot of the games on there a fun!! :)
What exercise are you planning on/going to do?
Xxx Lizzie xxX

Hiya, I have a wii fit also :) It was great at first, but once youv unlocked everything, I find, like everything else, I got bored of it and slipped back into my old ways!

I weighed myself this morning, I'm 13 stone 2, and i'm still planning on losing about 1 stone by christmas. I know I can do it, I have lost a stone in that time before, its usually after that I start to slow down my weight lose.

Another thing - I don't know how I'#m going to keep it off during christmas. I've got 2 nights out planned already, ad I know that I can put on 3 - 4 lbs in one night no problem :(

I hate how easy it is to put weight on!! :cry:

Hi and :welcome: to Minimins. Good luck on your weight loss journey - a stone between now and christmas sounds do-able :) xxx

Welcome to Minimins, home made veggie soup is brilliant in this horrible weather, nice & healthy and low cal too ;)

Back