new me new begging. ....

Hi Sarah, no I don't keep a food diary but if I start loosing interest I'm going to start. I know what I should be eating, sometimes sticking to it is the problem lol!

Sarah try SW little book of soups, it has some fab recipes to get you started. You can purchase it at group :) .

Kay xx

Hi Sarah, no I don't keep a food diary but if I start loosing interest I'm going to start. I know what I should be eating, sometimes sticking to it is the problem lol!

ahh you should. I love to read what other people eat lol x

I might give it a try, I'm the same I love trying out new recipes and really enjoy cooking everything from scratch I'm always online looking for new ideas :)

iv just moved into my house on Monday so im really looking forward to cooking all the time. You should go for it x

Hi Becky thanks for that...I will def get a soup maker ordered. Every couple of days I seem to have a giant saucepan bubbling away for soup of all different kinds so this is going to save some washing up hopefully! x

Oh you won't believe on just how much mess it cuts down on. You just stick it all in and switch it on and it's ready 21 mins later :D x

I would like to buy one of those soup making gadgets that are usually advertised in SW mag for half price. Sounds like you simply chuck the ingredients in, wait a bit then lovely blended thick soup comes out

My parents bought me one for Christmas last year and it's amazing. Just chuck a load of super free veg in, select chunky or smooth and it's done in 20 minutes or so.

Best of luck Sarah!

Oh you won't believe on just how much mess it cuts down on. You just stick it all in and switch it on and it's ready 21 mins later :D x

becky you kno when you make your soup...prior to the soup maker did you roast before slow cooking? iv just been reading your diary lol x

My parents bought me one for Christmas last year and it's amazing. Just chuck a load of super free veg in, select chunky or smooth and it's done in 20 minutes or so.

Best of luck Sarah!

oooo like that idea x

im making 2. im doing just veg doing the tom one but only have chop toms in x

Thanks hun x

mmmm soup x

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131110_180929.png
    ForumRunner_20131110_180929.png
    396 KB · Views: 29
2 soups down....a lot of mess to go!! x

finished results x

ForumRunner_20131110_190934.png

ForumRunner_20131110_190925.png

only feeling hungry now! dunno what to make. I have bread but it's white. I might make chips x

Back