new me new begging. ....

What types of soup did you make?

its a veg soup and tom and pepper soup yum x

Good luck!

It's definitely the only 'diet' where you can stuff your face all day, which suits me fine!

Tomato and pepper, it looks lovely...I've never heard of that combination

I'm the same Lishaa, I love my food tooooo much lol

it was tomato, red pepper, onion and garlic. not tasted it yet but smells devine.

iv just had super noodles abd for my 1/3 superfree I had my soup x

food for today. ...

Breakfast - 35g porridge oats with skimmed milk and golden syrup (HEx B&A) (2 syn)

Lunch - mince and dumplings.; extra lean mince, onion, carrot, gravy (2 syn), pots, turnip, sprouts and broccoli. dumpling (9 syn)

jam roly poly and custard. ..... 6 syn

Dinner - super noodles and a bowl of veg soup ( not together)

I feel like iv had a good first day

total syn 19

I might have some wotsits totaling to 24 .5 syn so far.

im happy with today x

think I might have a green day today!

I used to love green days just for more bread and cheese haha

haha I lost most my weight last time on green and red I love carbs lol x

can anyone help me. I know ww sausages are 1/2 syn on ee but how many are they on green? x

changed to ee. if I have sausage chips and egg what superfree could I have with it?

mmmm cannot wait.

had to take my vertigo tablets this morning so feel super tired. I have 2 1/2 hours at work left. then need food bits then make dinner! needless to say I cannot be bothered! x

having a bad day today! im so tired from these tablets I have zero energy! iv worked late, been to asda for supplies and now gonna have a chicken wrap. quite synly but didn't really prepare for today. I had nothing in for my breakfast other than special k so had to syn my breakfast. then lunch time I was perfect but someone brought choc so had a twirl. and now im famished with np energy to cook and apparently my sausages smell off so not even gonna bother. ill make tomorrow's tea tonight so it's practically done. I have mug shots and apples and mullers to keep me going tomorrow. ....

ill still syn my food for tonight which means I still have a Hex b to have lol x

If I was you, I'd do it as a trial run, get a feel for the plan until weigh in, then from the day after weigh in, start the plan 100%. You'll feel more prepared by then, that's what I did a week before weigh in x

If I was you, I'd do it as a trial run, get a feel for the plan until weigh in, then from the day after weigh in, start the plan 100%. You'll feel more prepared by then, that's what I did a week before weigh in x

well I was thinking that. .. I started on a Sunday then wi is Wednesday so I may as well start thur x

Couldn't agree more hun x

so iv made my chili for tomorrow its all in tge slow cooker. im chilling watching high school musical lol cheese tastic

I agree with you but I will stick to it tomorrow but not sure religiously until Thursday x

Back