new me

anthonyhodgkins

any body else got this problem ,when i was morbidly obesse i could get dressed and out in minuits ,now i have to keep going to wardrobes to make sure i have matching things not clashing etc ,my little lady is now sat ready and waiting for me not the other way round as it has been for the past 21 years she calls me a tart !

actually i am bored i have challenged local t.v and press to come up with a quest to do with weight loss and local hosiptal charity ,in two weeks none have replied to me or cdc but either than that it feels fab to be the way i should have been 40 years ago ,i wonder what hand fate would have dealt me if i had been this way (nothing wrong ecept weight problem the way i ve been )would i have been famous ,rich ,etc ??????

heck youtr problem doesnt sound liek a problem to me lol.

hmmm you cant swell on what ifs. no idea where you are in the country, but if you fancy a challenge how about a fun run? ;)

you can do loads of publicity for fun run after massive weight loss. and raise some money for charity to boot.

we already have a draft press release for hubby when he can hopefully do a fun run after transplant.

cant do a run because of bad artritis but can do a walk or simular ,ideas would all be considered i can use any ideas that dont involve speed ! i am going to appear at meet in june arranged by lisee and i can arrange things from then !!!

i am trying to get my cdc reckonised for his work with charities ,he does bristol childrens hosiptal every month and i think he is putting his devotion to strangers and i think that is worth helping with !

I think that is great Tony, he sounds like a super chap that deserves some recognition, and hope you achieve this soon.

Back