Step 1 Sole Source New me

Day 6 done and dusted and was bloody hard!!
So nearly gave in but so glad I didn't!! Will feel good in the morning I'm sure.

I wanted BBQ, crisps and dips, pudding etc sooo hard!!

Only 2 more days to go need to keep busy!

Choc mint shake
Fruits of forest
Choc mint shake
3 litres done!!

Day 7 struggled again today!
Was fine all morning had a strawberry shake and was feeling good but had a children's party at 2 to go to and I was faced with buffet and cake :( somehow resisted and didn't cheat wahoo but then at home just wanted to binge the feeling was so overwhelming I didn't no what to do :(
I caved and had a slimming world caramel hi fi bar it was only 124 cals so hopefully not to much damage but atleast I didn't binge like I used to do! I've drank water all night and had no other products so hoping I'll be ok.

Eek weigh in tomorro night I can't wait :)
Gonna get mainly choc shakes next week!

Strawberry shake am
Choc mint bar lunch
Sw hifi bar dinner :-/
Lots of water

Good luck for weigh in!!! Xxx

Omg I lost 12 and a half pounds!!! Sooo happy I love this diet :)
No cheating pays off :) here's to week 2! Day one done already

Went to the beach with family and was strong while they all ate picnic I stuck to my water
I'm having my last shake now while the OH eats spag bowl and garlic bread!! ******* ?

So I'm 16 1/2 now from 16.13 not long til the 15's!! Yay

Choc mint
Choc mint
Choc

Oh my that is a fantastic 1st week, well done. Now you know you can do it and stick with it you will be at your target in no time.

Thankyou

Day 9 here I come
Feeling very dizzy today so taking it easy, I've had a litre of water a choc shake and now chilling in garden with a coke zero to try get something sweet in me.

I'm working 11.30 til 8 today and will try get early night!

That's bloody amazing!! Well done you!! You'll most likely get your first stone next week! Wahoooo!

Congratulations on such a huge loss for your first week! Must feel amazing! Good luck and keep doing what you're doing :)

Thankyou xx

I'm still plodding along
After thinking of food constantly I caved and had a chicken salad last night and a pitta bread was nice but has made me want to stick it out on SS so I've had 3 litres of water today and my 3 shakes I'm freezing tonight hoping it's ketosis!
3 days left til weigh in :)

Well done for an amazing weight loss :D I'm on day 2 and I found day one so hard and cheated :/ Got straight back on it though :) Keep going :D

Hey Lou

I'm still here feeling really fed up today tho!! I've still got another long 10 weeks to go and done 2 weeks and don't feel any different :( weigh in tomorro morning and only expecting a pound loss so will see how it goes I can't give up as I want to lose weight so bad just fed up of watching ppl eat like today went on a picnic and watched them all eat :( and tonight other half having dinner feeling pissed off and fed up of my shakes!! Atleast I'm getting bars from tonight :)

How are you getting on? Xx

Hey Lou

I'm still here feeling really fed up today tho!! I've still got another long 10 weeks to go and done 2 weeks and don't feel any different :( weigh in tomorro morning and only expecting a pound loss so will see how it goes I can't give up as I want to lose weight so bad just fed up of watching ppl eat like today went on a picnic and watched them all eat :( and tonight other half having dinner feeling pissed off and fed up of my shakes!! Atleast I'm getting bars from tonight :)

How are you getting on? Xx

I'm only 3 days in and I feel a bit sick of not eating! I feel your pain...

I genuinely cannot wait until I can have the bars. I want to chew! Haha!

You're doing so well though :D

Thankyou squinky second weigh in tomorro not expecting much but hoping to be 100% this week and get a big loss next week!
I'm fed up of the shakes can't wait for bars from tomorro :)

Well I found a Zumba class tonight and got off my mopey butt and went and I'm so glad I did I feel really good for it :)

Having my last shake now and another litre of water x

Weighed in at 15.12 so lost 2 pounds ?
Happy with that considering my week!!
Determined to succeed this week and want atleast 5lbs off so need to work hard

I am gonna do a fitsteps class tomorro morning a body combat class Friday morning and then Zumba again Monday night so I hope it helps :)

Choc mint shake for breakfast yum and I have bars this week :)

Whoop whoop!!!

Well done chick! Seeee!!! U can do it! Give yourself a mighty pat on the back!

5 lbs is definitely do-able just keep up with what you're doing! I'm just starting day 2 now and trying hard to get into the zone and stay there and you're definately motivating me to do this!

X

Aww thankyou Lou I know how hard this Is and every day I'm tempted to quit but something In my head is telling me to carry on and at the moment my willpower is strong enough to keep me going :)

I'm loving the exercise classes aswell at the moment
I did Zumba Monday night fit steps today and got body combat Friday then Zumba Monday night again x just hope it helps me lose weight and not stall it!

Good day today so far -
Choc shake
Lemon bar
And a choc shake now before bed need an early night tonight x
Fit steps class this morning and 45 minutes of walking this afternoon

:)

Another good day :)

Choc mint shake
Double choc bar
Choc mint shake

Went out with friends tonight there was 4 of us and two of them ate they had cheeseburger and chips then choc brownie!! I was actually fine and didn't pay much attention to them eating it helped my other friend didn't eat either :)
Feeling good going to bed with empty stomach!

Friday tomorro start of the hard time for me I need to stay strong!

Back