New Member Confused about re-feeding/ ketosis?!?

Daz

Thanks for reading the first thread of a newbie!

I am sooo confused that if Lipotrim (zero food) puts me in Ketosis, then when refeeding can I go straight on to the Atkins plan (still in ketosis)without piling on the pounds??

After 1 week on Lipotrim from 1 month steady weightloss on the Atkins, I lost 7lbs in my first Lipotrim week. I was 18st 3lbs (6'2")after losing 7lbs in a week.

My plan is to lose an extra half stone to my ideal weight (to build in any error/ mistake factors) and jumping straight into meat, fish, eggs and cheese on the atkins. Oh and (glory be... vodka and caffeine free diet coke :D:D).

Can anyone comment on this please and put me right please?

I have a 4 day business meeting in 2 weeks so I hope you can see my predicament.

Thanks!
Darren (Daz UK):)

Last edited:
Hi Daz. Sorry but I haven't a clue!!!! :confused:
One of the other more well read posters will answer that for you.....I just couldn't pass a virgin poster and not reply!!:eek:

Welcome and good luck! It really is a fantastic diet!!

Thanks for the warm welcome Sara4. :) That was very nice!It feels good to have finally popped my cherry :cool::cool:

It is a great diet and I do not feel hungry at all.

It would be good if someone could advise me but at first glance it seems logical that if I stay in ketosis then the weight should stay off?

Shazpaz is the best one to answer.... but, my inital thoughts are...why can't you stay on LT you will always have business meeting...how important is your weight loss to you?
Welcome to the forum btw xx good luck

Ah right thanks for your reply Nicki.

I have an annual four day Sales training meeting/ conference in Belgium with meals scheduled. It may not be an issue but I thought that reverting to a low carb diet - eg The Atkins would be a good compromise.

Maybe I could have planned things better but this is the situation I am in. :sigh:

It is interesting that you live in Rochdale as I live near Oldham. Small world...?:)

Where abouts in Oldham Daz...I'm from Failsworth. It really is a small world!!

Back