New member help please

lindylou63

:confused: Hi everyone i have just joined a weight watchers group think its going to take a while to get into this, anyone got any tips please, i dont do a lot of cooking so quick and easy is the way i need to go, what is the best approach, i dont yet have the book with all the points for everyday things in i guess i am going to need this, does everyone plan or just generally stick to what they like?
thanks for any advice it will be most welcome, i am going to have a look at some diaries see if i can follow them :)

I think its best to stick with what you know to begin with whilst you sort out the pp values for other things. The WW ready meals are quite good if your not keen on cooking. I often use these for me as i work till 6 and dont get home till 6.45. Also 0 pp soups and jelly are good if you run out of pp but want a nibble.

Anything else just ask!

Many thanks for your help think thats what i will do always find losing weight difficult as my family all eat differently!! I will try to do some planning :)

ww meals are easy as they have the pp on

I find the M&S Count on Us meals are much nicer than the ww ones. They are a little more expensive but definitely worth it. I'm not a great cook either so I use those a lot and just bulk them up with salads! Good luck! xxx

Thanks for the suggestions i have taken them all on board am off to another class tonight just to see if i can buy the calculator and the shopping book i think that may help. :)

Back