New member here, Hello!

BigO

I'm a new member. A few weeks ago I feel like I hit a "breaking point" and had to do something. I decided to a journey to lose weight, and to help push myself to keep doing it I created a YouTube channel to show the whole process and put myself out there to share my successes and failures. I've been out of shape for years, and have done "diets" that usually don't last long, and had mixed success that was temporary. I feel like making a commitment to putting my journey online will keep me more motivated to continue for the long haul. I have lots of reasons for wanting to lose weight, but now I feel like I have found a few that I won't let me give up.

I have a LONG journey a head of me, and I prefer to say journey instead of diet because of my bad luck with diets and I hate saying "I'm on a diet"... Based on my age/height/weight I should weigh 136lbs-184lbs. I don't have a scale at home yet, but hope to get one soon. The "official" start date of changing what I ate began on Monday 8-23-21, but I created my channel before then so I could show some of the process of getting ready.

On Sunday 8-22-21 I weighed in at 416lbs using a seated BP/Weight scale at a local Sam's Club. The BMI calculation for that is 56.4kg/m2(squared).
On Saturday 8-28-21 I weighed in at 394 using the same scale. The BMI calculation for that is 53.4kg/m2(squared).

I have already lost 22 lbs, and to get into the ideal weight range I still have 220-260lbs to still loose.

Come and join us on the Team 50 by Christmas thread - to share your weekly weigh ins. You add yourself to the bottom of the list and update weekly.

Come and join us on the Team 50 by Christmas thread - to share your weekly weigh ins. You add yourself to the bottom of the list and update weekly.
Which area is the Team 50 by Christmas at? I though it might be challenges but I didn’t see it.

It's here. You copy and paste the most recent post, and add yourself - with yr target for Xmas

Back