New member - My First Weigh In

Ellebirdy

Hello Everyone

This is my first sort of unofficial weigh in. I have just started the Lipotrim weight program this week and wanted to get my foot in the door on the threads as I have started to see some positive results already this week.

My official weigh in will be either this Thursday or Friday, so really looking forward to seeing the results.

I will post my official weight from this weeks weight in at the end of the week.

Speak soon.

Ellebirdy :)

Start weight 22 Stone 3lbs - Size 24/22
Target 11 Stone 6lbs - Size 12/14

Hi Ellebirdy, Good luck with the LT. I started last Friday so have my weigh in on Friday the 26th. Doing good but today Im not feeling the best for some reason, maybe its just a detox, feel like going back to bed lol. My hubby was doing it also but he caved bigtme last night and said NO way was he going back on it, too hard for him without the food. Anyway id like to keep in touch with you to see how we're both doing.

Good luck,
Pheobs :)

Start weight 16st 3 lbs
Target weight 12 stone

Last edited:
Well Done amanda, thats fantastic, hope i'll have as much off next Friday at my first weigh in!

Won't forget Amanda...1st weigh in is on the 26th. :-D this is a tough day for me!!!

Hi Pheoby,
Thanks for your message, it would be great to keep in touch and have a buddy to help at 'times of need' so to speak.
Today was a challenge as it was roast day at work and realised how much I love my roast dinner:cry:. Even made a cake for the staff and never touched a crumb so got through it ok!
Shame your husband quit but keep strong we can do it.
I am looking forward to my weigh in on friday I have been told already that people can see a difference in my belly so thats encouraging.
Work collegues are being brill but being a chef its very hard not to pick.
Speak soon.
Ellebirdy. x

Hi Pheoby,
Thanks for your message, it would be great to keep in touch and have a buddy to help at 'times of need' so to speak.
Today was a challenge as it was roast day at work and realised how much I love my roast dinner:cry:. Even made a cake for the staff and never touched a crumb so got through it ok!
Shame your husband quit but keep strong we can do it.
I am looking forward to my weigh in on friday I have been told already that people can see a difference in my belly so thats encouraging.
Work collegues are being brill but being a chef its very hard not to pick.
Speak soon.
Ellebirdy. x
Hi, I can understand how hard it is for you. I work in a kitchen for 3 days per week baking pies , cakes n stuff. I'm finding it difficult when I need tasting for sweetness etc and am having to get other people to do it for me. Keep at it, you will be brilliant x

Hi, I can understand how hard it is for you. I work in a kitchen for 3 days per week baking pies , cakes n stuff. I'm finding it difficult when I need tasting for sweetness etc and am having to get other people to do it for me. Keep at it, you will be brilliant x
I am so glad there is someone who knows how hard work is, I have an army of tasters lined up but its also annoying that I cant even tell for myself what its like. Been a chef for nearly 20 years and this is a first lol, but hey the end justifys the means so to speak!
I have my first weigh in on Friday so fingers crossed it will be a good en.
Thanks for all your support.:) x

hi ellebirdy
good luck for friday.
:) :)

Thanks hunni, love the support everyone gets it's great.
x

Hi Everyone. I have my first weigh in on Friday. I find this site a godsend in the evenings when I am off. As that would usually be my "grazing" time. It is inspiring to see people who have lost some much weight and kept it off :) Good luck with the w.i. ;) x

Hi Everyone. I have my first weigh in on Friday. I find this site a godsend in the evenings when I am off. As that would usually be my "grazing" time. It is inspiring to see people who have lost some much weight and kept it off :) Good luck with the w.i. ;) x

good luck for your weigh in hun.
:) :)

Back