new member nerves

sam1967

Really need to do this!
Hi all
my name's Steph - I have started my diet - again!!!

Ever time I searched for something diet related, google kept bring up the mini mins website and I found loads of intersting info on there - so have joined up.

Am just contemplating following slimming world and whether or not to attend the class. my problem is... there never seems to be enough time and also am nervous about the weigh ins. Anyway - have seen lots of your profiles and you seem to be doing amazingly with your weight loss - so well done and here's hoping I join you!!

Steph xx:)

Hi, I'm a newbie too! Welcome :)

How much weight are u wanting to lose Hun? I'm following slimming world extra easy from home. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hey steph and a big :welcome: to minis.
Best of luck with whatever diet you decide to follow.

Hi and welcome. If you need the discipline of a weekly class (and I do) then join but if you can do it yourself then just use the support on here. Good luck

Irene xx

;)Hi all

thanks for your replies - really makes me feel welcome! irene will follow your advice re starting a diary - just need to learn how! Will get there though.

Emmaline, what fantastic weight loss and what an inspiration!!

So much to lose!! I know!!

Mrs JH I need to lose about 3 stone!!!

Hey all if I haven't replied correctly - big apologies - just finding my way around.

Thanks for all your replies

Steph xx

Good luck Rebecka - am doing SW from old books at moment but going for a weigh in tomorrow.

Finding my way around this site - still a bit confused tho :confused:

Good luck

steph x

I think slimming world is great def the more healthy of the diets out there.
I'm doing it from home and really enjoying it so far! Would be great to have some new slimming buddies and keep in touch :)

I need help and motivation! Think I need to lose about 2stone would be happy with 1to start with and see how I go!

So far I've lost 4pounds since Sunday :)
Xx

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello !
Big warm welcome from across the pond !

:welcome:

Back