New Member on Day 11!

Shred

Hey everyone! I've been browsing these forums for a few days, but haven't registered until now. I'm on day 11 of Lipotrim at the moment and it's not so bad although days 2 and 3 were horrible xD Let me tell you a bit about myself. My names Peter and I'm 18, weighing 20 stone right now. Just after starting college I weighed the same but through eating healthily and exercise I lost a lot of it and went down to 16st, I was in the greatest shape i'd ever experienced then, due to me being 6ft 3 and hitting the gym all the time then I felt like I was never going to go back to being heavy! But as time went on I let go more and more and the weight slowly came back, I began to get depressed and this developed into social anxiety, where I would never leave the house! Then I'd drink to forget my problems and it just turned in to this vicious circle!

It was then I decided I really needed to do something about my weight as it was really ruining my life, I'd tried Lipotrim before from someone I knew that was doing it and had some left over sachets, but I didn't last more than 3 days :( Now however I've decided to do it properly, with weekly weigh-ins etc. During the past week or so, I've been feeling as though I was going to give in, but I'd come on this forum and look at all the support that everyone was giving as well as the success stories and it's given me the drive to carry on! Hopefully I'll be posting a lot more around here!

Welcome Shred, and congrats on making it through Hell Week! Look forwards to seeing your postings and your journey. everyone here as you have gathered are really supportive (if not a little nuts sometimes)!! Good luck this week, and let us know how you get on!

hi shed, welcome to minimins, good luck with your weight loss plan :)

Back