celia

hi everyone, on my 11th day on lipotrim, lost 7 in first week:D but seem to have stayed the same since my weigh in on mon:( feel a bit despondent. anyone else had this problem xx

Hi and welcome to the forum. I think you'll find when you get to weigh in you will have lost. I dont suppose scales would show a loss everyday it may be that you'll just drop the pounds towards the end of the week dont worry or get disheartened they will be gone when it comes round to weigh in

hi celia - welcome to LT forum and really well done on a fab loss in week 1 :)

I can only say what a lot of us say - either don't weigh between official weigh ins or don't set too much store by the results of unofficial weigh ins. lots of people find that the weight miraculously shifts in the last couple of days before official weigh ins, so why make yourself disappointed for no reason? :)

stick to this 100% and you will see fab fab FAB results! keep going, you're doing just fine.

elle.

Hi and welcome Celia. I can only agree with what the others have already said. My pounds always seem to drop off over the last couple of days before weigh in but it really is best to stay away from the scales.

Good luck, stick with it 100% and you will lose all you want to!

thanks everyone am def gonna stay away from the scales till monday. my own fault for jumping on them constantly x

it's hard not to do it though isn't it? :) they're there.... taunting you.... you know you'll be losing weight.... you hop on and.... sometimes nothing :(

but do LT 100% and you WILL lose weight :)

Hiya and welcome to LT

Dont have sneaky weigh ins! Im sure you will have pleasant surprise on your weigh day x

Hi Celia,
welcome, I will echo all that is said above. Well done on last weeks weigh in and best of luck for this week - trust in the process, it works !!
Doirin

Hi Celia

Welcome to the forum..

It's been said before and I would echo it too...try not to jump on the scales. I think it is always best to keep it to when you are at the pharmacy. Our bodies can fluctuate day to day and it could really bring you down if you put 1lb on one day...you could then lose 3 the next, but you dont weight yourself after the 1lb loss..and bang, you feel down.

If you are doing the program 100%, you will lose...

Great loss so far; you are going in the right direction.

Back