• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi everyone, i,m on day 5 and am feeling okish. My daughter Baileyamber has advised me to join cos she say's it will help me. I did Lighterlife 2 years ago and lost 2 stone in 8 weeks but it,s too expensive. LT is very similar but a few more savoury flavours would be nice. Need to do this though after putting weight back and more and after reading all your profiles i am inspired.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
all the best, it definately works

welcome and good luck getting to goal.
ur daughter is right, this is such a great place to get all the support and help ul need.
x x

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
Welcome :D Definitely this is the place to be for hints, tips, support or just a good old moan about things. We are all going through the same thing and can completely understand what we are going through. Its good to talk :D :D

dunlop73

Silver Member
Yes - Good luck! You'll lose your weight in no time with all the help on here. Just stick at it and focus on your goal.
Jon
x

Hey there
Im new too, its always hard to be a new coming but this board is really friendly and welcoming.

Plus is always great to have support when doing a tough diet like this!

IrishMum

A little of everything!
Welcome all our newbies- please feel free to ask questions, moan, cheer, rant... whatever keeps you going through this journey- there'll ALWAYS be someone who's gone through whatever you're feeling!

hi lulujune and enoughalready :) welcome to this lovely forum!

Good luck: persevere and you will get to your goal!

Welcome LULUJUNE! this forum is a lifesaver ..it helps keep you busy when your hungry...and the people cheer you up when your feeling down. I love it on here. Im pretty new myself only been on LT for 2 weeks. Its good that you and Bailey are on it together too...its good to have the support there. My friend is joining me next week, so its another lifeline!
Good Luck!!

Hi and welcome to the forum it really is fab. wen ive had a bad day just reading some stories helps me and you really get some brilliant tips. you're journey will be so much better with support with people on this.

Hi

Welcome to the forum; your daughter is right! It's a great help! You know what to expect as you've been on LighterLife (I did it a few years ago though was never into the soups anyway, heh).

Good luck! Nearly at your first weigh in!! Wooh! Let us know how it goes!

Hannah