Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Hevs87, 1 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Hevs87

Hevs87 Member

Hi,

I am new to this forum and hoping to lose a total of 7 stone! I am starting weight watchers at home diet and would love some tips and advice on how to shift my weight in a healthy way and keep it off. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Hi!!!!! Welcome! and good luck with WW :) Will have that 7 stone gone in no time! :) hehe many people have food diaries here which help to show what your doing, and if there is anything you can do better within your diet etc :) This site is very helpful and everyone is very friendly, so if you have any problems or questions just post away :) There are eating out guides on here and also different recipes including zero point ones :) have fun and enjoy xxx

4. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Hi & welcome you will find this site very helpfull any questions just ask & we will try to help

blackwidow likes this.
  5. mrsm2007

mrsm2007 Gold Member

Hello and welcome :)

the best advice anyone gave me was to just take it 1 day at a time and before you know it the weeks up and you've lost weight x

6. TRISTAR

TRISTAR Silver Member

Hi welcome to the WW section. I keep a mini notebook, and date it each day, with my points allowance at the top. I then use the remainder of the page to note what I have eaten, and how many points I have used. My weigh day is Friday, and I always note that too. Good luck with your weightloss.

7. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

alreet Hev :) welcome to the WW boards. I think keeping active on here with other peoples diaries is a big help if you're doing it at home, as you get support from the friends you make on here and i personally need that support to keep myself on track :)

good luck with your 7 stone :) i have a total of 6 to lose to get to healthy weight - currently battling between 2.5 and 3 stone loss and hoping for another for xmas :) xx

8. Less Rotund One

Less Rotund One Gold Member

Just to add to the welcomes you have had already.

Stick with it - write EVERYTHING down - and you will see steady progress.

Good luck xx

blackwidow likes this.
  9. Busybee

Busybee Silver Member

Hi, good luck with WW, from here on in don't mention DIET, WW is a change of eating habits ( someone else will summarise that far better than I) I have been with WW for 6 weeks now and I love it. I came across from CD which sucked my soul and so far so good.
    What has helped me is tracking everything including water intake and milk in tea. I also invested in my pedometer and this helps me push further than I did last week. I racked up a few activity points and helped myself to a glass of WW wine on Saturday - wonderful :D I now walk further than I did and I also cycle now 4 miles per day.
    Also, everyone on here is always helpful even if you think you ask / talk about silly things. No-one judges you and everyone is always so happy.
    Good luck :D

10. Hevs87

Hevs87 Member

Thanks everyone for the welcome message, i m not quite sure how to find everything on the site yet but i m sure i ll get there :) its so nice to support and encouragement instead of any judgements!!! Thanks again xx

blackwidow likes this.
  11. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

nobody will judge you on here love, we're all in the same boat :)

good luck with your first week! xx

12. fitz

fitz Lovin it !!! :)

Hi

Welcome to WW - we are a great lot on here - really helpful & there is always someone to listen/help etc

Good Luck xx

13. katieee

katieee Member

Hey, im a newbie too :)
    well just to the forum! WW really does work if you track, so i fully back all the points made above about keeping a diary etc goooood luck xx