Hevs87

Hi,

I am new to this forum and hoping to lose a total of 7 stone! I am starting weight watchers at home diet and would love some tips and advice on how to shift my weight in a healthy way and keep it off. :)

Hi!!!!! Welcome! and good luck with WW :) Will have that 7 stone gone in no time! :) hehe many people have food diaries here which help to show what your doing, and if there is anything you can do better within your diet etc :) This site is very helpful and everyone is very friendly, so if you have any problems or questions just post away :) There are eating out guides on here and also different recipes including zero point ones :) have fun and enjoy xxx

Hi & welcome you will find this site very helpfull any questions just ask & we will try to help

Hello and welcome :)

the best advice anyone gave me was to just take it 1 day at a time and before you know it the weeks up and you've lost weight x

Hi welcome to the WW section. I keep a mini notebook, and date it each day, with my points allowance at the top. I then use the remainder of the page to note what I have eaten, and how many points I have used. My weigh day is Friday, and I always note that too. Good luck with your weightloss.

alreet Hev :) welcome to the WW boards. I think keeping active on here with other peoples diaries is a big help if you're doing it at home, as you get support from the friends you make on here and i personally need that support to keep myself on track :)

good luck with your 7 stone :) i have a total of 6 to lose to get to healthy weight - currently battling between 2.5 and 3 stone loss and hoping for another for xmas :) xx

Hi, good luck with WW, from here on in don't mention DIET, WW is a change of eating habits ( someone else will summarise that far better than I) I have been with WW for 6 weeks now and I love it. I came across from CD which sucked my soul and so far so good.
What has helped me is tracking everything including water intake and milk in tea. I also invested in my pedometer and this helps me push further than I did last week. I racked up a few activity points and helped myself to a glass of WW wine on Saturday - wonderful :D I now walk further than I did and I also cycle now 4 miles per day.
Also, everyone on here is always helpful even if you think you ask / talk about silly things. No-one judges you and everyone is always so happy.
Good luck :D

Thanks everyone for the welcome message, i m not quite sure how to find everything on the site yet but i m sure i ll get there :) its so nice to support and encouragement instead of any judgements!!! Thanks again xx

nobody will judge you on here love, we're all in the same boat :)

good luck with your first week! xx

Hi

Welcome to WW - we are a great lot on here - really helpful & there is always someone to listen/help etc

Good Luck xx

Hey, im a newbie too :)
well just to the forum! WW really does work if you track, so i fully back all the points made above about keeping a diary etc goooood luck xx

Back