Hi everyone. Just joined the forum today and am hoping it's the start of a new me.

I've been a lifelong dieter from weighing 15st at the age of 15, slimming down when living on my own, getting married and going up to 18 1/2st, losing it twice to get pregnant then finally getting to 10st 4lbs with Lighter life 3 years ago. Have now gone back up to 12st and have just ordered Exante and Capsiplex tablets. (neither have arrived yet).
Am so frustrated with hardly any clothes fitting and want to have that feel good factor again.

Am looking forward to browsing through all the posts.
:)

Hi Dreamer,

Welcome to a new world hun

I have only been here a few days but it is fantastic!!! The people are lovely and really take time to help. I dont know anything about the two diet aids you have sent for but I'm sure someone will be along to help you.
I do the slimming world plan... love my food so it suits me down to the gound. So much you can eat AND its all free,free,free! lol so eat as much of it as you like!
Hope you enjoy it here hun and get to where you want to be x

Hi... Im new too!
Everyone seems really nice.
I don't think I have much weight to loose but being in a foriegn conuntry makes it difficult and ws the reason I gained it in the first place.
Hope the diets going well

Welcome :) Sounds like you have done really well in the past so I wish you all the luck in the world. x

Back